29. Shocks and Surprises

Here comes another longest chapter which I tried publishing yesterday night but wattpad didn't let me, some kind of glitch refrained me

-----------

Tripthi's PoV :

"Alu, such a Drama queen you are if you would have asked me to come back home as you got to know the truth I would have brought her back, why to pull up this divorce drama and scare the hell out of me. I can bear anything in the world but I can't even bear the thought of you walking away from my life" Anna said hugging Bhabhi tightly

"What Truth are you talking about Rishi?" Bhabhi said pushing Anna away trying to catch her breath

"Stop your acting now Alu," Anna said pinching her cheeks.

"What acting Rishi and what is the Truth?" she asked pushing his hands away

"The truth that Armaan loves Tripthi," Anna said smiling at me.

"What!!!!!!!" Bhabhi shouted and continued "Armaan loves Tripthi?" she asked her eyes went wide in shock.

"You don't know about this then why did you call me and asked me to bring her back home or else I would be greeted with divorce papers?" Anna asked her and his smile vanished away

"Did you know this already Tripthi?" Bhabhi Said looking at me her eyes spitting fire.

"What Bhabhi?" I asked timidity.

"About Armaan Kohli alleging Rishi of the conspiracy on his company?" She asked sharply.

"What?......." this came from Anna who is shocked to his core.

I was not in a state to speak anything; I saw Bhabhi standing fuming while Anna is evidently shocked. Many things kept running in my head but I am not at all in a position to concentrate on even one of those.

"May I come in people" hearing that we turned our heads towards the main door to witness drenched Mr.Kohli

"Mr.Kohli what is my wife saying? What had happened and what is the conspiracy she is speaking about? Did you accuse me of something?" Anna shouted on top of his lungs

He was about to say something but got interrupted when the door of the opposite house was opened "Rishi what had happened why you people are shouting? Keep your voice low this is a place where families live" the women who stay in the house warned us. Anna mumbled a sorry and closed the main door shut with a thud.

"Now will you answer me Mr.Kohli what's all this, first Tripthi gave me a surprise by letting me know that you love her and now Alisha shocked the hell out of me by saying that I have conspired against your company. What is happening here?" Anna spit fire.

"Yes, Armaan tell Rishi what all.." she was speaking more but abruptly stopped that when we witnessed Mr.Kohli go down on his knees.

"Mr.Kohli what are you doing?" both Bhabhi and Anna said in unison.

"Shh, please be calm as I am already experiencing a raging sea inside me" he begged with a pitiful face.

"You were experiencing a raging sea? Do you have any idea about what I was experiencing since the day you spoke all the bullshit to me a raging volcano explosion, do you have any idea what I was feeling from the time Anna pulled me out of the train? I am experiencing all kinds of panic attacks" I shouted pulling his collar.

"Tripthi what are you doing," Anna said pulling me back.

"Leave me Anna I will..." Anna shut my mouth with his hand and said "Trippy none of us have any idea of what had happened let's give him a chance to explain"