5. Why the Hell

Armaan's PoV :

There's no airport in Vizianagaram, her ancestral town, where the function was scheduled. I checked the immediately available flights to Vizag, nearest place to her town. Thanks to my stars I got tickets for the flight scheduled 2 hours from now. It has vacant seats as it's a week day.

I rushed inside, packed some clothes and toiletries, I have no idea of what I should be taking there. I kept my MacBook, took my cards. I packed the things I felt most necessary, my mobile pinged with the message of my Cab's arrival

I boarded the cab and requested the driver to reach airport as fast as possible, I know the condition of Hyderabad Traffic, but I don't want to miss the flight. He drove well but every minute wasted at the traffic signal raised my heart beat more.

We reached the airport almost after 1 hour 15 min, I quickly ran inside it, I became impatient while waiting for my boarding pass. I collected it, she warned me that the gate is opened for boarding the flight and I should make it fast, I pleaded with the officers at the security checking to check me first and I literally ran towards the boarding gate, I can hear the announcements of my name.

I ran through the gate, boarded the flight already panting hard, I can see people looking at me like a fool, but now I don't even care a bit about anything else. Air hostess showed me my seat. I quickly made my way and left a heavy sigh after settling in the seat.

Air hostess started displaying the to do list of having a seat belt on, blah blah blah and the flight took of within minutes.

 'I can make you run for your life so think 1000 times before coming to me', her words made their way to my mind

"I won't appreciate it if it won't be exciting", I replied her at that time, never once did I thought that I will be running this crazy without being able to catch my breath. Alas she kept her promise of making this exciting. When flight reached the clouds my mind too started slipping away to her thoughts...

                                                                        *****************************

                                                                                FLASHBACK (PAST)

"I am on the way Kunal, just take care of the things, I will reach the place as fast as possible, please keep the investors engrossed, I don't want this chance to slip away from our hands", I kept speaking to Kunal and the call got disconnected owing to the poor signals

Damn these rains, they make everything worse the traffic is moving very slow and now the signals are lost, how am I going to reach the investor's office. 'See if there is any other route to reach there and make it fast' I begged Brijesh

"Sir, we have no other way to reach their office except this one and I am trying to drive as fast a possible, but as you can see, the rain is pouring and traffic is just out of control", he replied the fact. 'Ok, just do it fast', I said to him and  started going through the same presentation module for the 100th time.

Crrrr ezzz and bang, my car stopped moving suddenly, "What now?" I panic shouted at him, he immediately got down to check it and traffic started to horn at us.

Brijesh came to me and informed that car got cooled down and he is unable to do anything at that moment

"What the heck? The car cooled down? How can this happen we use it regularly and why the hell this one too gave up on the right time?" I shouted banging on the window.

'Sir, this will happen when we use is regularly without taking it to servicing on required time', he answered mocking me and the traffic grew

Brijesh started explaining the situation to the people stranded over there due to my car break down, my phone is beeping with messages I just banged it hard, "First the rain, then the traffic and now the break down. Could this day be any more worse?"

I got down wrapping my laptop and files in my jacket, "Brijesh take this and do get the car ready," I handed him my wallet, I said sorry to the people there and  unsympathetically left Brijesh as scapegoat there and started moving to the opposite side.

I literally got drenched by the time I reached to the opposite way, the traffic is worst, I have barely 1 hour left, what am I supposed to do now. I can see the opportunity slipping away from my hands, my dreams being broken.

I kept strolling there with many thoughts running in my mind and bang, It took me some time to register what had happened and when my mind started working I saw myself in a pool of mud, my clothes stained with dirt...

"I am soo sorry, I haven't seen you, it's raining you see that's why" some girl kept blabbering and now nothing can control my rage.

"Who the hell are you? Can't you see properly, See what you have done, You think yourself as some kind of princess who can dance in rain and push people into mud and dirt without any care?" I shouted at her

"I am really sorry, I just love rains sooo", You love rain so you will make others life hell? I screamed at her before she can answer me any further

"You have no idea what you have done, now go away before I do anything", I shouted at the dark brown eyed girl looking at me apologetically and started cleaning the dirt of my clothes.

"I can help you if you want, she said timidly", 

"How? by pushing me again into the mud pit?" I am screaming all my frustration on her, for her little mistake. I am losing time, I ran my fingers through hair exhaling sharply 'This is the worst days I ever had, Why the Hell is everything so worse?

Yes, this story deals with the past, now we are in the flashback of how our leads met, how their journey started, this chapter is a small glimpse, from the next one you can actually see how they started their journey....

I will update it as Present when we come back to our present version until then the story will be in flashback.

The female lead is a South Indian, hails from Andhra Pradesh, 

Vizag is called as the City of Destiny, one of the beautiful places ever and Vizianagaram has a lot of history and glory to it.

Feel free to ask me any doubts and read this story, it will be near to reality and yet has the magic in it.

Please vote and comment, I am willing to listen the feedback, edits and even criticism, please let me know lovelies.......