69. Movement of Love

Hola beautiful sweetie souls? How are you all doing??

This chapter is dedicated to all those souls who chose to be good and do good despite efforts not getting recognized. To all the kindest souls. You might have not got appreciation here, but remember you all made a difference and the Omnipresent is counting all of em!

Just want to let you all know that I penned it this chapter with love flowing out of my heart and I loved the way this came out

Tripthi's PoV :

"Hey mad girl, you are playing with rain here, while two of the beautiful girls are leaving no stone unturned to grab Armaan's attention, time for you to take the charge," Chandru Sir yelled from the staircase.

Kissing the rain adieu, I walked to the stairs.

"Who am I to take charge?? Someone not beautiful, not talented, messy, weird, used, flawed, and not on par with the same Armaan Kohli?"

"Because he loves you and hey did you just use the term Armaan instead of Mr.Kohli?" bull's eye he has.

"If he loves me, I don't need to take the charge of stopping him from getting drifted away. Love doesn't make you drift away towards the alluring passions, love makes you stick to that one person; despite every obstacle and one can never take authority over us, unless we grant it. They flirt coz he might be desirable, but he is man enough. Even if he drifts away, it is not my duty to hold him back. It's your responsibility to hold your pants zipper and not a duty for the woman"

"So you won't fight for your love?" was the question he asked.

"No, I won't. I will never fight for my love because in love I believe that it is not anymore me, it will be our love. I don't believe in the motto of Woh Pyaar hi hei Kya jise Khone Ka Dar na ho (Is that even love, if you don't have the fear of losing it). I believe in the Supremacy of Pyaar woh hota hei jise Kabhi khone ka dar ho (Love is that which you will never be scared of losing)"

"I am a fighter since birth, there is not one thing I didn't fight for. I always fought for what I believed in, even while I had lost people in the process. However, as much as I fight for what I believe in I take time to figure out 'whether what I believe in is worth fighting for or not'. If I choose to fight for love, it will be fighting for our love against the world. Jisse Prem Milna Chahiye use Maangna nehi Padta (We don't have to beg for love from our loved ones)" my words has been soo soothing to my ears.

"Then what is stopping you now?? When you have soo much trust in him, why all this stupid shit?" Chandru Sir asked.

"Some people Chandru Sir, they just deserve all our heart, every bit of love in our soul. They deserve whole Kalakand ka Dabba. Armaan Kohli is that person and I am someone who is scared of being attached to people. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy the company of people, I do. Apparently, the best of me comes out learning from people, but my flaws being a burden on them scares me. If I love, I will do it wholeheartedly, but I don't want to put him in a fit"

"He loves you with all the flaws; you are supposed to feel grateful for that"

"Exactly Chandru Sir, he loves me. Just recite it in your head, he has fallen in love with me, despite I not scoring in any category from beauty to talent, he loves me as I am and it shows that I am something despite all the flaws. I am a human who is worthy of being loved, just like every other person and by loving me he is not doing me any favour, for which I should feel grateful about. Ehsaan nehi Pyaar hei woh(It's not favour but Love). He felt something too strong and connected with me but not doing any favour. He might be a great tech savvy or genius mind for the world, but for me, he is just a human who is worthy of every ounce of love and I won't be waiting for a forever to love him back. I love him because I know that we just don't have to be lovers, to love each other"