57. The Hell Broke Loose

Hola lovely pies.... after a long time I am back to mess you up with my long update. Hehee.

As I said earlier less of Maan n his Jaan moments, more of the individual. These are going to be life changing moments for Tripthi. I tried to present them as real as possible deleting the chapter a million times, even after all the attempts there might be a few lines that might seem dramatic and I apologize for that now. The presentation might look like that but when it happens in real, we can't put it out better.

I can't wait to say that, the next one will be something you will be very glad to lookout. The other two stories will be updated tomorrow. Don't forget to Vote and spread love.

Tripthi's PoV :

"This feels soo great" he leaned back on his chair.

"Yeah I know, do something" though I hate it I have no other option.

"Be more clear about that something darling" he is clearly enjoying the situation.

"We don't have much time okay; Bhabhi's parents will be attending the party evening and..." before I can complete I saw him pulling my braid and he started unknotting it.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Something I love the most" he loosened my hair and pulled my hair making me step closer.

"Stop it right there" I warned looking at his hand reaching me out.

"I just can't. I have been waiting for many days" he gripped my arms and twisted them back.

"The desperate eyes of yours... always a fucking turn on," he muttered sniffing my hair.

"Leave me" my voice came out meekly.

With a big smile, he started to move his hands towards my shoulders

"I said stop it" I pushed him away.

"Come on, don't act now. We both are alone and don't you think I know why you are here and speak the truth you too miss me" his hands now trying to catch me.

"Gautham be in your limits" I screamed stopping my stream of tears ready to barge out.

"Stop running away as if you are new to this. I want the experienced one to lead" he looked sharply making me lose all my sanity. I stood rooted in the place once he said the words. I saw him walking towards me.

Tremors started passing through me, I was unable to catch breath hearing him.

"You want me to control my mother from making any comments when that Muslim's parents attend their stupid Grandson's birthday party in the evening, how can you be soo foolish Tripthi? Don't you know I fucking hate every one of them?" he barked.

"Yet.. I will do it for you Tripthi, and for that, you know what you have to do. The more you delay the more time slips away, so let's not waste any more time" he pulled Dupatta away from my dress.

No.... No... you can't let this happen Krishna, please give me strength for once... please.

Vasudeva Madhusudana Pundarikaksha....