13. What's coming

Tripthi's PoV :

I woke up from my deep sleep listening to may voices. I can see Mom and Akka in my room with my half closed eyes. I so don't want to open my eyes but I woke up and hugged them and asked them about their journey and arrival time.

'The journey is all good and we just reached here half an hour back', Akka answered me. I excused myself and quickly got ready. I went to the living room to be greeted by Dad.

'We watched the videos you have sent, you are dancing quite well', dad said hugging me back.

I thanked him for the complement and offered my prayers to Krishna packed my bag, said sorry to my parents as I need to go and can't help them with the things, I started to go, but stopped listening Anna's voice saying 'I have some work nearby let's go together'.

We bid bye and reached down stairs and Annayya started speaking "I said to Mohan uncle that I am picking you up from the Natyamandali after completion of your program as I don't want him to think that you are travelling at night, so from night I will be waiting at the Ameerpet Bus stop by 8:30 and we will reach home together, Understand?".

I thanked him for the help and for assuring dad about my safety. I quickly went to the bus stop, took the bus and the routine followed. Today we performed to a difficult song. As always I sent the dance video from Neha's mobile to my Mom's and Bhabhi's phone as I don't have a smartphone.

After completion of program, we were taken back to our place and I hurried towards bus stop with Friends. Keeping his word Anna is waiting for me. We reached home as fast as we can.

I got freshen up and started having dinner when everyone present there started discussing about the people coming to see Krithi Akka after 4 days. I retired to my room saying I am totally exhausted.

Two more days for the completion of Natyanivedan and a day after that someone will come to see Akka, we will go back to our place depending on the outcome. I don't want to think about anything and I slept as soon as I pulled the comforter.

2 days passed in a blink and here we are ready to give our last performance. As promised Bhabhi came here along with her colleagues. My family can't come due to other works. I lost myself in the dance. We got appreciation from the Chief Guests.

We came back to Natraj Natyamandali after completion of program and every group member is waiting there. Bhabhi too arrived there to pick me. Meenakshi mam along with Other trainers came to the stage in the main hall.

'We are very happy that everyone of you worked hard and made this program a great success. We are happy to say that the organisers are impressed with your performances and they are going to give you certificates as a token of appreciation. The certificates will be ready by day after tomorrow, and you will be receiving the certificates from Shri.Subbaraju Iyyer, the dance Mogul and the founder of this institute. We hope to see you all again day after tomorrow at the 9:00 am in morning, you can leave now', with that she concluded.

I bid bye to Neha, Prachi, Rishabh saying that I will surely meet them day after tomorrow and went out to search for Bhabhi. I found her and we started moving on her scooty.

I informed her about the certificate distribution and she informed me that day after tomorrow is the day the people are visiting to see Akka.

'Shit, what do I do now? But I don't want to miss this Bhabhi. I will be happy to receive the certificate please help me in convincing Mom and Dad', I literally shouted as we can't hear each other's voice from helmet.

'We will find some or other way, don't worry', Bhabhi assured me. We reached home after 2 hours due to heavy traffic. We ran into the elevator and rang the doorbell reaching home only to be welcomed by Rishi Anna singing " Congratulations to my sweet little sister". I can see Mom and Dad beside him

I am welcomed inside to see everyone clapping, I thanked them, Mom asked me to fresh up and have dinner. I got freshen up and saw everyone discussing seriously, the time is past 10 and I don't want to eat anything, so I had juice.I went into the living room and announced not to wake me up the next day until 9 and I literally crawled to bed with my legs aching from pain.

I am shaking, oh I think I am in a cockpit flying an aircraft and it had some technical problem so I am shaking because of the aircraft's irregular movements, but why am I feeling some hands on me? From where I am hearing this voices and the voice got clear, it's my Mom's voice and I immediately opened my eyes breaking my dream where I am flying an aircraft.

I can literally hear my Mom screaming at me saying "It's already 9:45, wake up now". Seems like I had a great sleep. I was thrown into washroom even before opening my eyes totally. I came out wearing a plain kurti and saw few of my relatives in Annayya's house.

I quickly went inside offered my prayers, grabbed some hot milk and chocos came to living room and greeted my relatives. I kept munching chocos listening to everyone. The doorbell rang, I went to open only to see Shekhar Uncle and Rajni Aunty, Parents of Rishi Annayya on the door.

They came inside. Bhabhi came and greeted them and took their bags inside. They went to take bath.I mentally face palmed myself witnessing more than 25 members who just came for the matchmaking process.

Few relatives from Hyderabad left to their respective houses by the time Uncle and Aunt had their bath, Annayya came home after purchasing something. Bhabhi served them with coffee and I am just waiting for the right time to break the news about my certificate distribution tomorrow.

The house is filled with 12 people including my dad's elder sister and her family. Some started preparing snacks,while others are discussing about tomorrow's events. I quickly slipped into the bedroom and saw Krithi akka trying a saree on her.

"Akka, are you happy with this alliance?", I asked her witnessing everything.

'I don't know, Dad said that the family is good and he is earning well, I saw the picture the boy looks ok, they are just coming to see me, things will go forward only after that. this is very normal for every girl, I am ok with that', Akka said normally.

Somehow, I can't digest the fact that she is reacting very cool with all the matchmaking process, where I would have freaked out by now. Though what she said is true, I can't accept that.

'You have much clarity Akka, are you not worried about anything, Aren't you scared of marriage?'

"What is there to get scared in this, it's really normal.Everyone should get married one or other day, I know that mom and dad will start searching grooms once I turn 22, the same cycle will repeat with you once you are 22, nothing can stop them even if you become PM of country, they will start searching for groom, I know that and I accepted the reality", she spoke with much clarity.

My mom is true, Akka has clarity over everything unlike me who is clumsy. She got busy with trying sarees and other, Mom came to room announcing that Akka should visit beauty parlour and I should accompany her and probably should get some facial on me too.

"Why me Mom? They are not coming to see me, they are coming for sister then why should I get facial done and moreover I should be visiting Natyamandali tomorrow for collecting certificates", words slipped from my mouth.

I can see Akka staring at me and my Mom shouted "You what, you are going out tomorrow leaving everything here? Do you have any idea about tomorrow?"

I saw dad, uncle and everyone outside the bedroom, who came listening my mom's voice. My mom explained the thing to everyone and Dad started saying something and I know that something is going to be worse and I got ready to face What's coming....

Sorry, sorry I took another chapter but trust me for building the characters we need this. Next chapter will surely captivate you, But please show your love to Tripthi.These all chapters are important to know about the things happening around her and how she thinks, how she behaves at times.

The next update will be something you are looking forward to

Please show your love through votes and comments....