73. Reconciliations and Reassurances

Heya lovelies, here's long loving update. Hope you'll love!!

Tripthi's PoV:

If this is the power a forehead kiss could have, I'd forever have his lips touching the creases of my forehead. The magical touch of his lips sending down the sensations that calmed down my soul, it had the healing power. All those words he expressed yet I couldn't understand came to meaning and flowed down through my veins in his beautiful expression of love.

Lost in his lips crowned on my head, I felt like a Lilliput. I wanted to spread my arms around his torso and hide myself in his warm hug. However, I was not brave enough, I stood rooted enjoying the moment of bliss; where the whole nature has aligned for us. With rain drizzling down, drenching us both of us dancing in the love of universe.

It was his phone ringing that brought a distance between us, his hands slowly scooped away from my cheeks and I looked away unable to stare at him.

"Chandru" he passed me the mobile.

None of Chandru Sir's yells registered in my ears, I could only hear my thumping heartbeats, I was having these alien feelings within me. With no idea of what happened I spoke to Chandru Sir and disconnected the call.

Mr.Kohli looked scared, his face showed traces of fear; is he expecting me to blast him? Whereas right now I am drowning in a pool of alien ecstasy.

"Jaan, can I have a picture with you? I wish to seal this special moment... if it's okay with you?" he asked for permission.

I could only nod, and moved a little closer to him as he clicked a picture with AFSB gates in the background.

"Jaan, angry with me?" he asked when I stayed mum.

I wish I could be angry at you, I wish... but all I feel is too alien within.

"I wish to visit Chamundeshwari Temple" I expressed.

"It's on our way, down the hill" he muttered walking to the vehicle.

I saw him getting inside a new car, he might have gotten it here. I sat in the passenger seat after loading luggage in the dickey. The smooth ride saw no talks between us, I wanted to be angry at him but somehow all I feel is good with each passing second.

"Jaanu, won't you talk to me?" he asked.

I kept the teasing game and looked out of the window, we reached the glorious Chamundeshwari temple soon, this is where Goddess Durga ended the life of Demon Mahishasura.

The queue was not much, and while walking in the queue he stood behind me.

"Theek hei, you are soo soo angry at me. Maybe I deserve it, but let me tell you Jaan, my happiness know no limits. You have did it Jaan, all your years of hardwork, efforts, everything paid off. I am soo soo happy Jaanuma, you have no idea how badly I wish to celebrate this"