Thank you

Hello, lovelies..........

 Our Story has crossed 1k reads. This is a huge thing for me; I am just a beginner in this field who dared to write something. This book is not like other sweet books here. It doesn't come up with lovey stuff always and highlights many problems around us which may have bored you people, but you are being sweethearts and trying this story.

I am really writing this one with love, thank you all for supporting me, without you people's support; this story would have never reached the place where it is. Thank you for being patient with this. I hope to captivate your hearts with this story and make you realize the underlying things which we usually brush of, I wish to present a story of 2 personalities like us who are not perfect but have their own flaws but try to change themselves with the flow of time and how will they get together? How will they adjust to each other? Is it possible to build a perfect relationship with 2 imperfect souls?

I am indebted to your love and support. I hope to make this story interesting. Let me know my flaws, I am always open to positive criticism, that really helps me grow. I am thanking each and everyone who supported me encouraged me and is ready to motivate me further.

Love you all my readers......................

Shower the story with some votes and comments too....