20. Hey, Caught you

Armaan's PoV :

My heart became merry at the fact that I would be seeing her any time soon. What I felt for her was not a mere infatuation, it was something more than I can express. I have no idea how would she react, or even if she can remember me or not.

"What if she is already in a relationship?" my mind questioned me

"What? I am already much tensed and you are giving birth to new doubts?" I replied annoyed to my brain.

"Why are you shouting? There is a chance that she can have someone in her life. She doesn't even know that you were waiting for her", the mind spoke back.

'Please God don't do that, don't crush my hope. I don't want her to be in a relationship, I want her in my life. I may sound stupid but Hey Almighty, you know how this Love works. Please', I kept praying God.

I became more tensed after my mind started disturbing me with these thoughts. The idea of her being in a relationship scared the hell out of me. I started sweating profusely after the debate with my mind.

The gates were opened wide when the clock struck 12 and many youngsters started coming out. Many people came to receive their children or relatives, my eyes kept searching for the girl who made her place in my heart. My heart started beating very fast at the sight of many females coming out, some people even pushed me, the traffic grew, bikes and cars started moving. Some met their relatives, one person asked me something and to which pay no heed to. My eyes never left scanning for her. I ran from this from one side to another but can't find her anywhere. It's been 15 minutes and people started departing, I kept searching for her, I showed the selfie to some girls and asked them whether they saw my girl anywhere, but the replies came 'No'.

I was disheartened by the time everyone left the place. My heart started bleeding. I sat there on the road dejected and the guard came to me and said "Sir, Don't worry only one part of the exam is concluded, there are more students inside to write the other one too so don't worry Sir, you can meet her"

I looked at him and saw concern in his eyes towards me and he continued speaking further "Sir as you can see there are many parents still waiting, many will gather more. I am sure the person you are searching will be writing the exam and you will get to meet her" he said placing his hand assuringly on my shoulders.

"Thank you so much Bhaiyya, you brought back all my lost hope, Thank you soo much", I replied him sincerely. His small talk motivated me, he made me stand up.

"Arey Bhaiyya, I am watching you for the past 2 hours and how you are waiting for her. I don't know why you want to meet her, but after watching you waiting for her this desperately, I want you to meet her", he said smiling.

"I am too hoping for the same Bhaiyya, your words brought the hope back", I smiled at him.

"Are you in love with her Sir", he asked me with a coy smile. I smiled at him and started to say something but he cut me by saying "Arey Bhaiyya, the blush on your cheeks answered my question" and started laughing heartily.

"Am I that obvious? I am Blushing? Really?" I asked my subconscious. "Yes Armaan, you were blushing like an idiot", it answered me back.

"It's already 1:00 Sir, the exam will be concluded in an hour, you can search for her then", he said to me and went near the gate smiling at me.

I haven't lost all my hope but I am tensed, my brain started drawing all the possibilities of how I won't be meeting her while my heart is countering it with the little hope. Juggling between these two and trying to stop them from bickering made me more nervous.