56. Right is Wrong and Wrong is Right

Hello my beautiful lovelies... how you all doin? Smiling and healing right? Keep doing that. We are our own pills of positivity. We all have to fight through this beautiful life.

I know how much you love Armaan and Tripthi moments and that means a lot to me, however I want to tell you that the coming chapters are going to be more of Love... Self Love and self-improvement, fighting the odds or the much needed way of bouncing back no matter what. So yeah, now that I already gave you how things are going to be... the choice is yours.

To the ones who want to invest in the story despite the usual mushy mushy things or banters, thank you soo much for the love and trust. I hope we all learn the art of loving ourselves.

All three stories updated, hope you guys enjoy...

Armaan's PoV :

SELFISH

This is how I sound pretty much to myself now. The Vacant seat beside my girl is tempting me to sit there and feel her warmth again. Shielding herself in the big Dupatta my girl slept with a smile, with beautiful dimples dancing on her cheeks captivating my soul.

Not for once did I even in dreams expect her doing something so bold for her. Knowing her in and out, I know all the demons that dance in her thoughts. Being trapped in a world full of insecurities she still looks out to breathe bravery, she gives love and care but when it comes to receiving she is beyond scared.

When she gently cupped my jaw, I was almost passed out with the sudden surreal exploding of my veins. It felt too poetic, no words can do justice to the magical feeling I have had with her fingers gently stroking my cheeks. Once that I tasted what heaven would feel like, I now want that again and now I want that for just an eternity.

Most of us expect the expression of love or care to be in some magical words or things, but this girl teaches me it's different from person to person and it can be in any way. Just like the way she stuffed cotton into my ears so that I won't catch a cold or just the way she has gone through every law to save us from any shit.

"I respect you Mr.Kohli"

"Sorry for the times I am going to hurt you again Mr.Kohli, but you are my strongest for choosing to be yourself" her words kept ringing in my ears.

Before I knew her inside out, I was so worked up to prove her my love, to make her mine, to make myself complete. I wanted to be the best and I didn't leave any stone unturned just to get her nod but she taught me it's not always needed to be the best, she guided me to see the magic in being ourselves. Her unbiased look at everyone just as a human and not how and what they are restored my faith in humanity. I grew in her love, through the blank pages she pushes through.

She just puts it out to you; she doesn't shy away or holds back. She says it is going to be hell, she says not to try, she doesn't add derivatives to make things look good. She slaps you with reality, she looks out to help and impart hope even when she is crushed at heart. She unleashes the desire to explore more of her and opens gates to explore more of our own selves.

This girl dreaming in her sleep over there is my forever person, even if she won't make it forever with me the spurring force of her soul keeps me moving each day, she supported me in the ways I never knew we needed support. Just a small smile on her cheeks would create an eternal symphony. The best thing about her is she never tries teaching something, she just lives as she wants even when forces reckon to stop it and you will be luckiest on the earth if you learn from the spaces she is living through.

Unable to sit back I walked to her place and observed her a bit closely.

"I feel sorry... incredibly sorry for everyone who made you feel you are unlovable. Only if they have had seen what a marvel you are. I feel worse than you had to feel you are not worth loving, you are luxury my Jaan, a luxury whose worth is not known to everybody. This heart burning with passion, that soul drowning in faith, and the mindset of stubborn strength that doesn't let anything hampers your vision, could anything be more inspirational than you? Just look at the way I am growing through and you will know what a significant prize you are," I whispered in her ears.