32. The Gulab Jamun Story

Hello my dear lovely people, I took quite some time to upload this chapter I am really sorry for that, the lag is due to my health which took a toll on me. I am okay now so here's the update, I don't even know how it turned out as this one got deleted one and later I wrote it in a hurry as it's been more than a week since our last update. Feel free to correct my mistakes. Love you all....

Just got to know that it's the birthday of the sweetest bijoyetachakraborty join me in wishing her a very Happy Birthday 🎂. May the Almighty bless you with all the health and happiness dear😍😍😍

                                ------------

Armaan's PoV :

"Did you have experience in eating Gulab Jamun Armaan?" Rishi asked me.

"Arey Ri, he is still in phase 1 and you are asking about having Gulab Jamun how would that be even possible?" Alisha Bhabhi answered him.

"I was just asking to know if he had any past experiences," he said breaking into splits.

"Guys, what are you even speaking who will not experience eating a Gulab Jamun?" I wondered

"There will be many Maan; for example take your girl she never experienced that," Bhabhi said trying to control her laughter.

"Is it Tripthi? You never had Gulab Jamun how is that even possible? You should definitely try it. It's like the national sweet of India," I said unboxing the sweets.

She nodded her head left to right indicating a 'No'

"Tripthi, it might be a really good time for you to start having Gulab Jamuns, we won't mind at all" Bhabhi said falling down from the couch laughing hard.

"Bhabhi do you even understand what you are speaking?" she said anger evident in her voice and she started biting her lower lip depicting that she is tensed

"If she is not okay, don't pressurize her Bhabhi," I said not wanting to make my girl more uncomfortable.

"Someone is already worried about his girl's feelings Rishi" Bhabhi sang

"Once he gets to know the Gulab Jamun we are speaking about all his worries will shy away and he will follow her like a love sick puppy to get his due," Rishi said between his laughter.

"Guys, if you want to say something say that clearly don't increase my confusion," I said irritated.

"Don't be irritated Maan; come sit here" Rishi pointed the sofa near to them

"Pay all your attention Maan or else you would be missing one of the sweetest things in the world" Rishi said indicating Bhabhi to start speaking while I nodded in assurance.

"You may have known Gulab Jamun as just a sweet but there is something lot more to it," Bhabhi started speaking controlling her laughter and my girl hurriedly walked near me

"Mr.Kohli, you wanted to know me and spend time with me right, come let's go somewhere," she asked me out of blue

"Really? You want to spend time with me?" I asked all shocked

"Yes, please" she pleaded me. Here I was dying to earn a glance from her and when she herself wants to spend some time who am I to back off. Feeling all elated I stood from my place to follow her

"You have all your life to spend time with him, why so urgent? And let him know the backstory of Gulab Jamun that may turn your outings more fruitful" Bhabhi said dragging my girl towards her couch.