68. The Divine Confession

Hello all wonderful people, how are all of you doing??

Just want all of you to know that you guys are amazing and Blessed

Armaan's PoV :

"Tomato"

"Stop it" I warned.

"Tomato... Tomato" she repeated jumping on my bed.

"Namru, I said stop it" I warned for one more time.

"Red Red Tomato" she giggled jumping.

Red Tomato is the new name adorned on my crown by Namrata.

By the time I reached home, I was totally drenched, my shoes squeezed out water turning the elevator wet.

"Armaan Bhaiyya, you are supposed to come by Car, right? Why are you drenched then?" Namrata quizzed as soon as I made it home.

"Sir walked back home Namru... for Madam" Brijesh who was busy changing the curtains muttered.

"So you walked from your office to home? Just for Bhabhi? You could have asked her to travel along with you," Namrata added.

"Your Bhabhi has a strict no sitting in Armaan's car policy" I shrugged sneezing.

"Change clothes Bhaiyya or else you will catch a cold" she added worriedly.

"I think we are immune to the storms of love" I looked out from the window as the rain subsided to mere droplets.

With my girl around, everything started being beautiful. Smiling in the face of adversities is a quality a very few possess. Acknowledging the storms as a gift rather than sighing it away or looking to escape is something my Queen has been doing. Jaan could smile even in the greatest of hardships, she is smiling while her stomach is starving, she smiles brilliantly enduring the sleepless nights, she smiles with confidence through every test the life takes and it was that unblemished smile of hers that gives me the zeal to do better, to reform for better, to never give up.

"Bhaiyya..." Namrata shook me.

"I am calling you from quite some time, where are you lost?" she looked pissed.

"Shh Namru, you can't disturb Sir when he is lost in thoughts about Madam" Brijesh has been not leaving a chance to subtly tease me these days.

Ratna Didi threw a warning stare at him; I quickly intervened adding that I am enjoying the family banters and the fun. Only if Jaan agrees to step in this house and finally make it feel like Home!

I sneezed in a row making them hide their laughter but Namrata giggled on my face.

"Where is Nitish?" I asked Didi about her son, as I couldn't find him around.

"He took Hope for a walk," Namrata answered.

"Ain't that something my little girl loves doing? What is with the change in duties now?"

"Maa said that I shouldn't go outside and sent Hope with Nitish Bhaiyya" she answered.

Before I can say something, my mobile which is now in the hands of Namrata got a ping and she unlocked it. Yeah, she does have access to almost everything her Bhaiyya has.

"Ohh Mr.Immunesless Plateau, take steam, eat something nutritious, drink hot Kaadha without throwing faces and sleep tight"

Namrata read the text message out loud and looked at me with prying eyes.

"Who is this Bhaiyya? Who has the audacity to call you an immuneless plateau?" she sounded so concerned and hurt by the taunt her brother got.

But how am I supposed to say it's her Bhabhi who said that and wait did she just call me an immuneless plateau?? A plateau?? She called Chandru A Mountain and not just that, Dark Chocolaty Mountain Man is the name she gave him and I am confined to a plateau? So unfair Ms.Backpack!