Last Note

Hello...

Honestly, I don't think anyone will be reading this anymore. After all, it's been more than 3 years since I took this down, but I guess if there is anyone out there who for some reason still wonders what happened, here's the answer;

I lost my motivation. I was going through a really hard time back then and my depression got worse. I couldn't do anything and this story, which used to be my escape, started stressing me.

I never expected to get the amount of support that I did, and I will always be grateful for that, but my mentally back then was horrible. Reading back my author's notes, which I mostly took down, was shocking. At some point I stopped writing for me and no longer enjoyed it.

I want to start writing again, and I already did in case anyone wants to check it out, but I want to do it right this time. I want people to enjoy my work, but I want to enjoy it too.

I don't think I'll ever finish this story, a part of me wants to try, but I don't think that day will be any time soon. It was very poorly written and I would have to go back and fix everything before I could finish it.

This story holds a special place in my heart and I thank anyone who supported me and anyone who is still here. Believe it or not, some days it was the only thing that kept me going.

BTW- I added an announcement to my account, in case anyone wants to know about my future plans with this account