chapter 12

Aizawa's POV

What is endeavor's kid doing here?
But it makes sense I remember Hizashi saying that the youngest sibling was 'special' he said that the kid's name was Shoto and that his hair and eyes were different colors.....well I can't really see one of his eyes. Izuku really loves to bring trouble, I guess I need to contact endeavor. "Sigh, problem child," I said and both looked at me. "I need to call his dad, look after him ." I said "NO I'm not going back!" Yelled this Shoto kid. Why is this happening to me, I just want to sleep. I'm sure endeavor isn't even looking for the kid, if he actually was looking for him he would have already contacted the other heroes, but I need to at least inform him, it's not like I actually want to call him. "Look...um..kid I need to contact your dad I can't just keep you here but don't worry." I'm not good with kids. At least the kid didn't complain. I grabbed my phone and looked for his name, actually I have never called endeavor I only have his number for work but whatever. "Who's this?" Answered someone and I could tell by the voice that it was endeavor. "It's Shota Aizawa." I said "who?" "Eraserhead, we went to school together." I said "oh, why are you calling?" He answered, rude as ever. "Your kid, Shoto, I found him." I said "ugh, that kid always causes trouble, I'll send Fuyumi for him tomorrow." And....he hung up. "Ok, so your father said Fuyumi would pick you up tomorrow or something, Izuku you take care of him I'll go to sleep" I got my sleeping bag and went to sleep.

No one's POV

Shoto watched as the man put on a sleeping bag and went to sleep. For a second Shoto thought that he looked like a weird yellow caterpillar but this thought was interrupted by izuku. "Well.....you hungry?" Asked Izuku. "No..." Said Shoto. "Wanna go upstairs?" Asked Izuku "sure." Said Shoto.

Upstairs

"Are you comfortable?" Izuku and Shoto were in the guest room or more like an extra room that Hizashi or Nemuri would use when they would stay. "Yeah." Said Shoto. "W-would you l...like to be m-my friend?" Asked Izuku embarrassed. Shoto didn't answer what was he supposed to answer he had never had a friend before l. "Y-ou Don't Have To If You Don't Want!... I was just asking......." Izuku panicked by the lack of response so he just..... yelled That, Izuku then proceeded to move his hand around Covering his face in panic. Shoto also panicked (didn't actually look like it but he did) it's not that he didn't want to be friends he just never had one before." No, I would like to be your..umm..... friend." It was weird to say that out loud for Shoto. Izuku then froze, put his arms/hands down, and look at him a little surprised then Izuku gave him a big smile and said "Thank you." Shoto didn't say anything. They talked but not about heroes, Izuku had asked Shoto about the burn, Shoto wasn't sure if he should tell him the entire story because maybe Izuku would think he was crazy but he decided to tell him so he kind of explained the best he could, when Shoto was done Izuku found their situations a little similar so he decided (after thinking about it a lot) to tell Shoto about his situation too, he wasn't able to finish all because if he did he would start crying. Shoto understood that Izuku also went through a lot and Shoto could now understand when Izuku said that Eraserhead was his hero. They both didn't even notice when it was already time to eat dinner, since they hadn't exactly eaten they were hungry. Shota had waked up so he prepared the food and they sat down and ate. "Today I have to patrol, Hizashi would come with me so Nemuri would take care of you, I would recommend you to go to sleep before she gets here If you don't then probably she wouldn't let you sleep, Izuku before I go I need to check your cuts and bruises, Shoto I probably should change those bandages, oh and before I forget Izuku you would start attending to school on Tuesday." Said Shota like if he was having a normal conversation with someone of his age and not kids that could somewhat understand him. Ok, but Izuku did understand that he wouldn't be able to go to UA anymore because he had school that would make him sad but he didn't complain, he didn't want to 'bother'. Once they were done Shota did as he said first it was Izuku, his bruises, cuts, and some scars we're disappearing or healing, of course some of the scars would never go away but he was ok with it, next was Shoto he had some bruises and signs of tiredness and of course that horrible burn that Shota had hated to see on a kid. Both kids weren't impressed, they had already told each other about there parents abuse, they still didn't like to see does injuries, it was still horrible to see it. "Done." Said Shota "Izuku could lend you some clothes, you two could sleep on my bed or on the guest, I need to go already, Nemuri would be here any minute and Izuku if something happens remember what I told you to do." Said Shota "but isn't earlier than usual why are you leaving or is it already 10 and I didn't notice!?" Izuku said, he also said a little more but Shota couldn't hear because he mumbled it. "No it's bearly 8 but I need to do something before I go to work" said Shota getting ready to go "oooh, ok bye, Sho-San" said Izuku "yeah see ya, you too Shoto kid" said Shota and Shoto only waved, slowly but waved.

20 minutes later with Shota and Hizashi.

"What did you found about his father and mother, Tsukauchi?" Said Shota serious with Hizashi by his side "well....."

_______________________

Thank you so much for reading and for all your weird, funny, cute, and supportive comments. Also don't forget to vote it Really makes my day better, see ya guys next time.