chapter 1

Izuku Midoriya's mom died due to a villain attack when he was 4. It happened when they went to the mall to get food for dinner, there was a villain that took his mom as a hostage and killed her along with a few other people. Since then his dad started to drink and got more violent, he hated izuku's very existence, anything bad that happened he would find some way to blame him. His dad would always remind him that it was his fault that his mom had died and would punish him leaving bruises on the small boy, soon after Izuku started to believe him.
On Izuku's 5th birthday his dad left saying he needed to buy something from the store but didn't come back. A few days passed by and despite izuku's young age, he understood that his dad left him to fend for himself, no money, barely any food, and a whole bunch of bruises on his small and frail body. The boy knew he couldn't stay in that house forever, but even if he did leave he didn't know where he would go. Izuku grabbed his empty bag and stuffed all his clothes, the very little food that was left, and his hero analysis notebook, he left the house and wandered around to find a safe place to sleep for the night. The sun started to hide but after a while he finally found a place, his legs hurt and his body was sore. The place he had found was an empty alley. He lied down, he noticed that the place was very uncontactable but no matter how uncomfortable it was, the boy was exhausted so he ended up falling asleep only to wake up terrified and with tears running down his face because of the nightmares he got. After that, he decided to stay up and wait for the morning but unfortunately, it was barely midnight. Izuku started thinking about his mom and dad and cried "I'm lost and alone with nowhere to go, no one would want me either way. I'm useless that's why daddy didn't want me anymore." The small boy just cried, it's not like he could do anything else either way.

AIZAWA POV

I wish I could go home to sleep. My work is finished at 1 am and it's barely 12. sometimes I question myself and ask 'why did I pick to be a hero again?' Well, whatever there's nothing I can do about it anymore. Today looks pretty calm.... Sob.....sob...sob, wait are those sobs where do they come from? It sounds like a kid. I started to look for what produced the sound it shouldn't be too far, when I look down on an alley I see a little kid sitting there crying. What is a kid doing here is he lost?hurt? And why is he crying I should probably go check on him he doesn't look older than 6. Why would a kid be here so late at night? Did something happen to his parents? I'm gonna call on him... I guess "Hey kid what are you doing in there." He then looked at me.

No one's pov

Izuku suddenly stood up and cleared his tears he looks at the man in front of him with a terrified look he was scared. "Can you talk?"