chapter 5 (2nd day)

day

Aizawa POV

It's already time for me to go back I'm praying for the kid to be okay. When I get there I see Hizashi sitting beside Izuku both of them asleep. Aizawa sigh in relief and then went to sleep with them.

No one's POV

The next morning Hizashi and Aizawa worked up and start doing breakfast. "~~Don't know , don't know~~" sing Hizashi. "You're gonna wake up the problem child" Aizawa said with a bored expression "ohh come on sing with me ~~The Day Has Come~~" said Hizashi moving his hands "never" "Sho-San, Hiza-chan" said a little kid rubbing his eyes and with a teddy bear on another hand. "~~HEY, Little Izuku~~" said Hizashi "good morning Izuku" said Aizawa with a bored expression "good moning Sho-San, good moning Hiza-chan" said Izuku half asleep. "We're preparing breakfast you want some~" "yes" Izuku said still a little nervous about getting them mad. "Go wash your hands and face then come here to eat" said Aizawa.

Izuku comes back

Izuku was quiet as always still scared of doing anything bad his teddy bear was sitting next to him and he started eating. "So, how do you feel about Hizashi taking care of you" Aizawa asked "I..i like i... it" said the kid nervous. "Good because he's going to take care of you when I have to work and he would come often" said Aizawa "ok..." Whispered Izuku. They all continued eating without saying a single word the only one talking was Hizashi which only shut up when Aizawa told him to shut up and eat. When they were done Aizawa washed the dishes while Hizashi was 'playing' with Izuku. Which was Izuku drawing and coloring while Hizashi talking to him and Izuku giving his really really short answers that were almost whispers.

Hizashi POV

He doesn't look comfortable at all. He's really shy. !!!!! I have an idea Aizawa told me that he liked heros or something like that. "~Izuku Do You Like Heroes!~" he looked at me....that caught his attention "yes" he said. He still shy "you know I'm a hero right?" He didn't answer "I heard you want to be a hero" when I said that he looked sad. Was I not supposed to say that? "Yes, but a lot of people told me that it was impossible for me to be one because I'm quirkless" wow that was a long answer "I see, well I think you can be a hero even if you don't have a quirk I'm sure you would be an awesome hero!" He looks happy , I'm glad.

No one's POV

"Thank you" said Izuku then Aizawa entered the room "how's the cut" said Aizawa (the cut that Izuku had because of the glass) "it doesn't hurt" Izuku respond "....good" said Aizawa said while going to his room with Hizashi following next but before he followed him he told Izuku to stay there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"THAT'S ALL? C'MON SHOTA, LET'S DO SOMETHING FUN" yelled Hizashi
"First don't yell Izuku may hear you and second what do you want me to do?" Said Aizawa "He's a kid shota" replied Hizashi "yes, but he's still scared I think we should give him space" Aizawa said then Hizashi gave him a "really" face "shota, if you want him to trust us we need to show him a happy "family" and he's a kid giving him space is not going to help" said Hizashi. Aizawa sigh "then what do you propose" "'we don't have work today sooooo LET'S HAVE FUN TODAY WITH IZUKU~!" Yelled Hizashi.