chapter 6 (outside world)

After deciding where to go they told Izuku to go change.

No one's POV
After telling Izuku to go change they both decided to do the same. Hizashi had gone to Aizawa's house many times so he had clothes there. Aizawa being the first one done was waiting for them to finish, he grabbed Izuku's little notebook in where he was drawing earlier and looked at the pictures.........it was him (Aizawa)in his hero costume it was really good I mean Izuku only had five. Aizawa put the book down when Hizashi and Izuku came. Izuku had a white shirt with a short and red shoes.

 Izuku had a white shirt with a short and red shoes

(Like this/ it does not belong to me)

"Ready to go?" Izuku nodded

Outside Izuku wouldn't stop looking at the flowers and people for Izuku it was really weird to go outside he was happy of being there. "Where are we going?" Izuku finally asked a little nervous "the park and the movies" said Aizawa. When they got to the park Hizashi found a place where they could sit. Izuku went directly to the flowers and started to collect them once he was done collecting the flowers he went back to Aizawa and Hizashi.
AIZAWA POV

What is he doing? why did he bring flowers? And what is he doing with them? Well whatever it's not my problem right now...........ugh ok
"What are you doing" I asked "flower crown" problem child answered "here" he said giving me and Hizashi a flower crown. "~Aww how cute~thank you" Hizashi said. Izuku looks embarrassed. "Thanks" I said. He just went back to what he was doing. "Where did you learn to do this" I asked "my mom" he answered in a really low voice. I guess he doesn't want to talk about it. "Well if you're done let's go to the movies" I said. "~~What do you want to watch little Izuku~~" said Hizashi but the problem child didn't answer. "Awww come on you can tell me" said Hizashi "hero movie...... I want to see a hero movie" responded Izuku with a little blush of embarrassment

No one's POV

Like that Hizashi, Aizawa, and Izuku went to the movies with flower crowns(I didn't have to say it but just imagine it.....funny) when they got there they found some hero movies and made Izuku pick. When the movie started Izuku got scared because of the sound, it was his first time going to the movies, Aizawa just calmed him down. Aizawa wasn't even paying attention to the movie what caught his attention was all the expressions Izuku was making, Izuku would usually be scared and/or embarrassed but for some reason Aizawa was happy of this. Once the movie had finished Hizashi and Izuku we're talking about the movie, for one second Izuku forgot why he was with them, all the horrible things that had happened to him he felt happy like they were his family, for Hizashi he was happy of having a happy conversation with Izuku and for Aizawa despite not showing it he was happy to see Izuku smiling.
_______________________

Ok, guys, I'm frustrated, I was writing the story and once I was done my phone turned off and I did not save the story so here it is what I could remember, it was supposed to be a longer chapter sorry, well hoped you enjoyed it

Me and my bad luck