chaprer 2

"Can you talk?" the man asked, Izuku not knowing what to do just nodded his head. "Okay, then what's your name kid." I-Izuku Mi-mido..riya" he whispered. "Well then Izuku, why are you here so late, your parents might be looking for you."The Man tells Izuku. Izuku shakes his head on denial and says "they won't look for me" Eraserhead finally understood what happened, the kid's parents left him "they left you?" He asked, Izuku nodded. "Then why don't you come with me, I will take you to the police station, they will take care of you in there ok?" Izuku nodded after thinking for a bit.

Time skip to the police station

Once they got there Earaserhead explained the situation to the cops. "The only thing we can do is send him to a foster care home but because he is quirkless he will be treated differently." said the detective "What else can we do? The prob hero asks no matter how bad it is there is no other way." "you can adopt him" another copy said jokingly "That's actually true, you can adopt him, I mean you live alone and you have enough money but that's up to you" said the detective. Eraser looked at the kid, Izuku looked sad, his eyes without life, and it made eraser think about it.

AIZAWA POV

Maybe I could adopt him. No, no I don't have the time, and I don't want to have a problem child at my house.........but he looks so... lonely and sad in short, he looks horrible, both his legs and arms are being tended because of the injuries, not to mention that he no family left that would want him, but still, ugh fine "then..... I'll take him with me." The policeman looked at me surprised. What am I saying, why did I say that? Having a kid at home would be a problem, but I guess it is the right choice. "Ok then you would have to sign some papers if you sign them today then you would be able to take him with you today" said the detective "ok give me the papers" I'm starting to regret saying that but first I should ask the kid if he's ok staying with me. I get closer to him and then I sat on my knees"hey kid, how would you feel about staying with me? Is that alright for you?" I asked the kid, he looked a little surprised but then nodded, but after that, his eyes went dull again. I should probably sign the papers this is going to be a long night. After like an hour and a half of signing some papers I call the kid over so we could go, we just went to my apartment my bed was big enough for both of us, maybe even for another person. "Do you want to take a bath?" I asked. He slowly nods, grabbed his backpack, and got clean clothes from it. I take him to the bathroom and help him clean himself. After he is dressed and ready I show him where he is going to sleep and put him in bed before I go to sleep.
Time skip
I wake up to the sound of crying and look to see the kid crying with his hands on his face crying. "What's wrong kid? you can't sleep?" he nodded. what a problem child, what am I supposed to do? should I hug him or something? (Aizawa hugged Izuku)
"Shhh just go to sleep" I tell the problem child, and like that he fell asleep and I fell asleep after.