chapter 16

Fuyumi's POV

"Can I go to Izu's house?" Asked Shoto while I was fixing my things for school. Dad has been having a lot of problems because of ......Touya's insident, so he hasn't had that much time to train Shoto and.....now what should I tell him? They might be busy. And I still have things to think about, after everything he told me, why did he had to say that, I don't want him to do it. I could feel my eyes start to get watery, I can't be like this in front of Shoto, I should just call Aizawa-san to at least try. That's when I heard my phone ring, it's Aizawa-san, perfect. I answer...... "Hello?" I heard from the other line. "Hi, is this Aizawa Shota?" My voice broke a little. "Yes I am, I'm very sorry for the abrupt call but Izuku wanted to see Shoto today."" Oh, what a coincidence Shoto also asked me if he could meet with Izuku Today, but not in our house." "Well if it isn't much of a problem, you could bring him and stay or go back and then pick him up later." "Then I'll be there in a minute, thank you and goodbye." That's good, it means a lot that I don't have to tell Shoto "no". "Shoto if you're going to bring anything go get it." I told Shoto. "But what about that man." I forgot. "Don't worry about it, I'll talk to him." I said "but what if he hurts you?" He said. "Don't worry,he won't." I didn't know that but I can't just tell him it's fine if he does. "I'll go talk to him so go get you things." And he did but I noticed something he was smiling a little smile but it was still a smile, now let's go. I started to walk to Dad's room, he's angry because of Touya and now I'm probably going to make him even more angry. "Dad" I said and he looked at me when he did that I jumped back and tensed up.

No one's POV

"What do yo want," Endeavor paused and bowed an eyebrow. "Fuyumi?" He finished "I.....I wanted to- to take....... Shoto to a friend's house." She said trembling a little. "Can't you see I'm busy? Shoto needs to train, he doesn't have time for friends." He said "but-" "no buts now go." He interrupted. Fuyumi was not going, she needed to do this for Shoto So she stood up and said "the man living there is a teacher in UA, that could give Shoto more opportunities to get into UA." Fuyumi said, she didn't actually wanted to take advantage of being their friend but it was the only way of convincing him. Endeavor looked at her serious and said "Shoto does not need any extra help to get into UA." "Dad, I know how capable Shoto is but with this we could be sure he would get into UA." Said Fuyumi "you may be right in that but I don't have time to go pick him up nor do I have time to take him" he said "I will do it!" She said a little louder than intended. "Just because I'm too busy to train him right now but when I'm not busy I'll make sure he gets time to train, go now." He said firm "yes dad!" She said and got out of the room then went running to Shoto's room.

At Shota's apartment, 10 min. Later

DING DONG Shota and Izuku went to the door. "Hi, I'm sorry it took a little longer than I thought." Said Fuyumi. "It's fine, you can come in we were about to eat you can eat with us two." Said Shota. "That's really nice of you but I need to go, I have school, I'll come pick him up after school, Shoto has his own lunch but I don't know if he would like to eat." "That's fine, you can come in.....Shoto." Shoto did as told and followed Izuku to the table, that's when Fuyumi noticed what time it was. Fuyumi gasped "it's already 12:30!! My classes start at 12:45 I need to go, thanks a lot for taking care of Shoto" Fuyumi bowed and yelled "I'll pick you up later Shoto!" While running, after all her school was about 45 minutes from there walking and it started in less than 15 minutes she was too happy of being able to put tiny smile on Shoto to notice what time it was. That looks like a heavy bag. Thought Shota before closing the door and then went to sit down at the table after serving the food.
5 mins Before with shoto and Izuku

"Shoucchan!!" Said Izuku hugging him." Hello, izu" "I'll pick you up later Shoto!" Both kids heard "was that your sister?" Asked Izuku "I think." Answered Shoto "let's sit down, it's time to eat." When Shoto opened his lich he found a surprise-soba- the old man told Fuyumi not to make me any more soba thought Shoto. "What's wrong Shoucchan?" Asked Izuku "nothing" answered Shoto and then started to eat. Once they were done eating (which took them like 10 minutes) they went upstairs. When they entered the room it's when Shoto looks more closely at Izuku and notices the bandages. "What happened." He asked pointing at the bandages. "A kid burned me." "Why?" "I don't know." "You shouldn't let them do that to you, izu." Said Shoto with anger in his voice. "I don't want to cause problems, I'm sorry." Said Izuku with a sad tone. Shoto puts a hand on Izuku's head, gave him a warm smile and said on a sweet tone "it's fine izu, you don't need to say sorry." Izuku then got red of embarrassment "sorry if that was uncomfortable mom would do that when I was sad" said Shoto. "N-no i-it's fine." Izuku answers with his head down noticeably embarrassed. In that moment Shota enters "Izuku it's bath time." Said Shota monotoned. "Can Shoto take it with me?" Asked Izuku "but I don't have any extra clothes." Said Shoto. "I could lend you!" Said Izuku excited. They both picked their clothes, Izuku picked a t-shirt that said t-shirt and Shoto's said dress shirt and Shota remembered the day he bought them.
Flashback

"Sho-San, can you buy them for me?" Asked Izuku holding 4 shirts one said t-shirt the 2# said dress shirt the 3# said sweater and the 4# just said mall shirt. "Where did you got them?" Asked Shota and Izuku pointed to a bunch of white Shirts. "But I think there's no more." Said Izuku

End of flashback

Somewhere else

Fuyumi's POV

Finally I could see the entrance, I was running 10 minutes late. I didn't notice there was a rock and I tripped over and fell, I saw my bag fly from my arm and closed my eyes waiting for the impact that never happened so I opened my eyes, something or someone was holding me. "Are you ok?" He asked me with a worried expression "y-yes." Why am I so embarrassed? "Are you hurt?" He asked "no, I'm fine.....th-thank you." I said "no need to thank me that's what a hero is supposed to do, you should be more careful." So he's a hero "you're right." I said "oh, is that your bag." He asked pointing at my bag. "Yes!" I was about to grab it but he did it first. "Wow, this is really heavy, what do you have in here?" He asked "books." I said"I see... then here you go" and he handed me my bag "thanks." I said "I'm gonna be late! I'm sorry I have to go" we both said at the same time then we both started laughing after that I bowed and said. "Thank you for helping me." And he said "it was nothing but well I have to go bye." And then he started running but he was running really fast it looked like had engines on his arms and he said he was a hero, I don't really know much about them. What am I thinking?, I need to go now!!!

_____________________

Thanks for reading!! but I want to clarify some things of the story first (just in case)

#1- Shota Aizawa doesn't know that endeavor is abusive he only knows he is strict which is not the same as abusive.

2#- Fuyumi goes to class on the afternoon se wake up at 6 to take Shoto to school then she make breakfast and housework once she's done she gets her things ready for school after that she makes the food for her brothers and Father and leaves it at the fridge once she's done she picks up Shoto at 12, gets home at about 12:10 then she takes the bus at 12:25 but because of Touya's insident she didn't had time to prepare for school if Touya's insident hadn't happened she would have had time to take him to Shota but se didn't.

See y'all in the next chapter 😊😊