chapter 14

I don't know Touya's age so I'm going to say that he is 4 years older than Fuyumi.
_________________________
The scene we have In front our eyes is about a Shota with a face of tiredness and anger and a Nemuri on her knees being scolded by him then we have Hizashi putting the small fire out, a Izuku with a a nervous expression and by his side there is a Shoto with a neutral expression, they are both watching the scene.

15 minutes before this.

Next morning

Nemuri was sitting down on the bed where her friends where, looking at her two friends sleeping. She had woken up earlier than everyone else by her own surprise, she had her glasses on and she thought about cooking but before she went to the kitchen she saw them, her friends, sleeping, and decided to watch them but before she did that she was going to take a picture, well....she took a picture the kids just because they were cute but this picture was for something else and that was to....... blackmail her friends. Yeah, heroes don't do that, they shouldn't but she was taking advantage of the situation. Nemuri knows Shota isn't really gonna care if she send it to everyone and she didn't do it exactly for blackmail, she just......wanted to see Shota embarrassed. "What are you doing Nemuri-Chan?" Said a voice that came from the door....Izuku and Shoto. "Ummm..... nothing." She said and put her phone away as fast as she could without taking the picture. "Do you guys want to eat?" She said smiling. Izuku blink, Shoto blink and they both looked at each other and said at the same time "sure?" "Then let's go!"

And here we are Shota woke up by a horrible smell. It smelled like something was burning, he also noticed that Hizashi was also awake and he looked worried. "Do you think that she.....?" Said Hizashi unable to finish the sentence. Shota knew what was happening, Nemuri did it, she 'cooked'(or tried) Shota and Hizashi got up instantly thinking about the kids. And this is how we got here. Shoto and Izuku didn't exactly know what was going on but they did knew there was fire and they didn't even understand how it got there. Once Shota was done scolding Nemuri and Hizashi was done with the fire, Shota asked the kids what they wanted to eat. "What do you guys want to eat?" Asked Shota. Izuku didn't answer instead he looked at Shoto waiting for an answer. "Whatever you want to give me is fine." Said Shoto. And for some reason Shota felt like this had happened to him before, deja Vu, well he wasn't falling for that twice. "Just tell me something you usually eat or want." Said Shota and Shoto looked at him and said "soba" and Shota thought 'that's not breakfast' but didn't say anything so Hizashi and him made the soba, Nemuri had been punished and sended to the corner. While Shoto and Izuku were waiting Shoto found a notebook it had pictures of heroes and some of their names (some where not spelled right but Shoto and Izuku didn't know) Shoto could recognize all might and endeavor but before he could keep looking at it Izuku said "don't look at it!!" "Why?" Asked Shoto "b-because it's..... embarrassing and b-ad" said Izuku"I like it" Said Shoto "r-really?" Asked Izuku and Shoto nodded. "Shoto,  do you know at what time is your sister coming for you" asked Shota. "No"answered Shoto. "Well, the food is ready so go eat already kids" said Shota, both kids did what they were told to do. Once they were done they gave their plate to Shota. That's when they heard the door bell. So Shota and the kids went to the door while Hizashi and Nemuri were cleaning. When Shota got closer he heard some voices. "You shouldn't have come dad said-" "I don't care about what that bastard said Fuyumi, I'm not letting you come here alone." "But you could get in trou-" that's when Shota opened the door and both siblings froze to look at him. "Hi, I'm Fuyumi Todoroki, Shoto's sister, this is Touya he's our older brother." Said Fuyumi. That's when she saw Shoto and smiled." I'm glad you're fine." She said looking at Shoto. "Um.. how old are you two?" Asked Shota a little concerned, they looked just very young. "She's 13 and I'm 17." Answered Touya. "I see...."

Shota's POV

I'm not sure if I'm right but was endeavor gonna send a 13 years old girl for a 5 years old kid? What if a stranger went up to her? "Well.... Shoto's right here" I said grabbing the boy carefully by the shoulder "he already ate." I said. And that girl Fuyumi said "we're very sorry for all the trouble and thank you for taking care of Shoto" she didn't need to be that formal. "It was nothing." I said. And then I noticed Izuku, he looked..... ¿anxious? Like he wanted to say something. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Mmm...when would I get to see Shoto again?"

Fuyumi's POV

I was surprised, Shoto made a friend and that made me so happy but..... I was worried. Dad would not let Shoto out anymore after this but when I looked at that kid's face.... I..... can't give him false hope so I just looked at Shoto he was mad and sad.... I have never seen him like that. I can't take it anymore!! "What's your name?" I asked the kid, he looked at me with tears glowing eyes and said "Izuku." What a cute name. "Well... Izuku don't worry you can go see him whenever you want you can just tell me and I'll make sure he gets here." All of the people present looked at me surprised like I just said something impossible. "What are you saying, he would never let him!!?" Yelled Touya. I can't protect Shoto from my dad but I would not let him suffer always." I SAID I'll make sure he gets HERE" I said emphasising the words said and here. Touya looked very worried but I had to do this no matter how scared I was.

No one's POV

Fuyumi started asking some questions to Shota about the kids but none of the kids were listening since they started to talk(Izuku) while Touya was just watching. "I can see you again!" Said Izuku excited "yeah" answered Shoto "is it okay for me to just call you.....izu." said Shoto a little embarrassed. Izuku's face lighted even more "yesss!! And I could call you Shoucchan" "sure"

Once the Todorokis' were gone Izuku and Shota went inside. "~~You Guy Took A Long Time~" said Hizashi. "Sorry, Hiza-chan, do you want us to make it up to you." Said Izuku but before Hizashi could answer Nemuri talked first. "Don't worry sweetheart, but you there are many ways to make up to pe-" she didn't finish since she noticed the glares Shota and Hizashi were making. "J-just don't worry." She finally said. Shota sigh "well yesterday I brought the things you would need for school, remember you start on Tuesday." Said Shota and Izuku nodded.

The rest of the day went normally but the only thing different was that Hizashi and Nemuri were staying again so Izuku slept with Shota and Nemuri and Hizashi on the guest room. Tomorrow was the last day Izuku would go to UA, he was sad but didn't want to bother anyone. That night Izuku had another nightmare.

Nightmare
"It Was Your Fault! You Take Tare Of Your Own Actions!" "That doesn't mean you have to HIT HIM." "DON'T YOU DARE YELL AT ME." SMACK "Wait where are you going." "None of YOUR business, I'm just going for a drink don't be so dramatic."
End

Izuku woke up. He was scared, his breathing started to get heavy and his eyes started to get watery. Then he started to cry which woke up Shota "are you alright?, hey breath, calm down you're safe." Shota wasn't an expert in this but he knew how to treat people after an accident or a loose, he was a hero after all. Once Izuku calmed down like after 2 hours, actually Nemuri and Hizashi helped to call him down but after a while he got tired of crying and fell asleep with his teady Bear. Izuku was safe in that place but that didn't mean he could just forget everything that had happened, he was just a kid but at least no one would harm him. When the adults were sure he fell asleep they did the same. They still had work to do tomorrow and they needed to sleep.

___________________
Thanks a lot for reading.this was a long chapter and I made it just for you guys because I know I'm making you guys  wait. Hope you enjoy and see ya soon!!😘