chapter 11

No one's POV

Aizawa was starting to relax a little Izuku had been outside for about an hour and nothing had happened so he could speculate that the other kid was just another normal kid. He wasn't able to see the other kid's face, he could only see his back. Aizawa was done with all his work he thought about going out to get Izuku but something wasn't right, where are the parents of the other kid? They could be doing the same thing he was doing and watch their kid through the window but all the windows of the other apartments that where there ,were all closed and no one seem to be by the area. Should he go and ask? He thought about it for a minute and then decided to go and ask the kid where his parents were.

With Izuku

After Shoto stopped crying Izuku tried to help Shoto feel better by talking about other things, first Izuku asked him if he liked heroes. "And do you like heroes, which one's your favorite?" Asked Izuku. Shoto was a little surprised by the topic change but whatever. "All Might" said Shoto. Izuku had heard of All Might when he lived with his dad he would vaguely hear about him and after living with Shota he learned more about him, of course Izuku liked all might a lot but his hero was Eraserhead. "Mine is Eraserhead." Said Izuku. Shoto didn't know who Eraserhead was. "Who's that" asked Shoto "he's my hero" said Izuku. Izuku had never said anything like that but after spending time with Shota he understood that it was him who saved him. Shoto decided not to ask. Izuku just said that Eraserhead was a pro hero that saved him and that he lived with him. After talking a little more about heroes they had to touch that subject, OF COURSE if they talk about heroes at some point the theme about quirks would show up. "So..... What's your quirk?" Asked Izuku. Shoto just picked up two leaves he grabbed one on his left hand and the other one on his right, the right one froze and before anything happened to the left one he looked at it and thought for a minute and then this one burned. Izuku was delighted. "That's so cool!!" He said. "What's yours?" Asked Shoto. Izuku looked at him and then looked at the ground and said "I'm..... I'm quirkless" almost whispered. Shoto was surprised he had never met anyone that was quirkless. "I see......." Said Shoto (by one point in the conversation Shoto told Izuku his complete name but ask him to call him by his first). "Izuku" someone said. The two kids looked at the person who said that. "Sho-San!" Yelled Izuku with a smile. What the hell happened to the other kid?! Thought Aizawa when he saw the Shoto's face or what he could. Shoto could only infer that the guy there was Eraserhead but he wasn't sure. "Izuku who's that?" Asked Aizawa." He's Shoto." Said Izuku "and where are your parents?" Asked Aizawa this time to Shoto. Shoto didn't answer. "Did you lost them?" "No" was the only thing he said. If he actually is a pro hero then he knows that old man thought Shoto. "Sho-San he doesn't want to go back home." Said Izuku. That surprised Aizawa. "Why not?" Asked Aizawa. "That doesn't matter." Said Shoto. Aizawa sigh. "Izuku let's go back home and you come with us." Said Aizawa. Shoto didn't know how to react to that. "Come on Shoto he won't do anything, he's a hero." Said Izuku with a bright smile. Shoto gave up and accepted.

At Aizawa's 'apartment'

"What's your whole name?" Asked Aizawa, Izuku and Shoto tensed up. "Please" said Aizawa "Todoroki" said Izuku "Shoto Todoroki" said Shoto. Aizawa didn't know what to do. What was endeavor's kid doing here?

_________________________

Thanks a lot for reading, I think I did okey didn't really know how to end jaja....well see ya next time and don't forget to vote