chapter 9

Nemuri- midnight
Shota- Eraserhead
Hizashi- present mic
Ken-cementos
Sekijiro or sekiji -vlad king

Aizawa's POV

"Are you alright?" I asked "yesh" responded Izuku "ok.....um what do you want to do?" I asked. What I'm I suppose to do, this is uncomfortable.
DING DONG what the. "I'm gonna answer the door ok?" He just nodded. Who could it be? I opened the door and....what is she doing here. "Ah Shota, Hizashi told me. Where is he, I want to see him!?" Of course "Nemuri if you yell you're going to-" she didn't let me finish. "Sigh"

No one's POV

Before Aizawa could finish Nemuri had spotted little green eyes looking at her. "Ahhhh how cute" she grabbed Izuku "he's so..... so Young!" But Izuku, of course was terrified. Izuku didn't know what to do. "Don't be scared, I'm friends of Shota, what's you name?"
"Izuku" said Aizawa with annoyance. "Why so grumpy" said Nemuri "you're scaring him" said Aizawa coldly. That's when see noticed that the kid on her arms was shaking. "Ja...ja sorry, but don't be scared I'm not gonna hurt you." Izuku just slowly nodded, still shaking a little. Aizawa sigh "I was going to take him to the doctor to do some tests but your presence disturbs" said Aizawa putting his sleeping bag on. "Hmm... I could come with you! Oh we should also change his name!" When she said that Aizawa opened his eyes like he just woke up from a nightmare and said "are you even doing a question?" "Nope"

Time skip

"Why did you bring your notebook" asked Aizawa wanting for the doctor to come. The kid just said "sorry" with his head. "You don't need to apologise problem child" Izuku nodded "what a cruel name, is that how you call this cinnamon roll?" Complained Nemuri "whatever tell me when the doctor comes" said Aizawa going to sleep but with Aizawa's luck the doctor called them just when he said that. Aizawa sigh "c'mon, let's go" he murmured.

Time skip (didn't I told you)

"Okay, after doing the tests we can confirm he is quirkless, he didn't have any illnesses, he had many bruises and cuts some more serious than others but not mortal and, he gives signs of trauma" with this Aizawa was relieved not like it was something good to have trauma, injuries and being quirkless but it could have been way worse. Nemuri on the other hand looked thoughtful until she stand up and said "is that it or is there any advice or help you can give us." "Just to be careful with Izuku" answered the doctor.
Outside
"Now let's change Izuku's name!" Cheered Nemuri.
After this they went to change Izuku's name, Izuku now was an Aizawa
"Do you want to have a new name and last name or just your last name" asked Aizawa sleepy "just last" responded Izuku then "from now on you would be Izuku Aizawa!" Said Nemuri

At Aizawa's 'apartment'

"Today I have work, Hizashi is probably asleep by now, we spent all day at the doctor" said Aizawa "I can take care of him" said Nemuri. Aizawa looked at her then at Izuku and back at her then at the wall "I should just wake Hizashi up" said Aizawa. "Sho-San I'm...." Izuku paused for a moment to yawn ".... sleepy" he finished. Aizawa knew that Nemuri was his only choice he sigh "okey Nemuri will stay with you tonight ok?, If you need anything go with her." He finally said at which Izuku just nodded but before he left he remembered something. "Tomorrow your going to UA with me it's only going to be until we find you a school"
Aizawa said, Izuku nodded.

Next morning
No one's POV

Nemuri and Aizawa where awake, they prepared breakfast, Nemuri picked Izuku an outfit, Aizawa got his sleeping bag, then they woke up Izuku he got dressed up, grabbed his backpack and notebook, and ate breakfast with 'Nemuri-Chan' and Sho-San. "Are you ready to go?!" Nemuri asked. Izuku nodded.

At UA

"You're going to stay with nezu he is the principal I would go with you at my lunch time and then I will go to pick you up after school." Aizawa said. The only think Izuku did was nod he wasn't even paying attention he was focused on the fact that he was going to be inside the best hero school and that he would meet even more pro- heroes, but he got out of his bubble when someone yelled "hello! It's me the principal!, oh and you should be Izuku." Izuku was surprised and a little scared at the beginning but that was before Aizawa explained who he was. "Ok, I'm leaving Izuku" said Aizawa. Izuku nodded and said "ok, bye Sho-San".

With the principal
Izuku was a more shy, nervous, and excited than scared but it still was there. "Do you want tea?" Asked nezu Izuku thought for a minute and then nodded "ye-yes p..please" he was still nervous for Izuku he was with the 'king' of UA, Izuku knew nezu was very clever and intelligent and the principal (king) of UA. Izuku was nervous of making a bad first impression. "Ohh dear, no need to be nervous, here" nezu gave him a smaller version of his cup of tea. "Thanks" Izuku mumbled. "I heard that you are quirkless and that you also want to become a hero." Said nezu. Izuku wasn't sure if he would laugh if he said yes but he decided to be honest and answered with a "yes".
"I see....... Do you have any ideas of how to make your dreams come true and what school are you going to be at" said nezu at which Izuku said "I would work hard and study and train and I want come to UA " nezu thought for a second and said "you know...what do you think if all the teachers of UA help you?!" Izuku didn't know what to say would the teachers even accept to help quirkless boy like him. "Everyone has different qualities Eraserhead could show you how to use his scarf and his battle abilities midnight it's really flexible and knows defense really well and I am good with plannifying strategies you'll need all of them to be a great hero". Izuku was thinking what if he causes trouble or what if they don't like him. "Well think about it" said nezu and Izuku nodded.

They spend the rest of the afternoon walking around the school with Nezu talking to Izuku about how pro heroes are and what he would need to learn to be one. Izuku would listen carefully and from time to time mumbled things of how he was planning to accomplish his goal of being a hero. When the afternoon came Aizawa went to pick up Izuku. It continued like this for the whole week Izuku got to meet snipe, ken-chan, sekiji-kun and ectoplasm. Izuku trusted all if the pro heroes he had met but he would trust Sho-San more that anyone he was still a little insecure but he got much better. He started to get the habit of mumbling a little not much (for now). It was Saturday and Izuku wanted to be Monday already he knew that it was temporally but that didn't mean that he wasn't going  be excited. Right now Izuku was writing about the pro heroes on his notebook. "Izuku, breakfast is ready" said Aizawa "coming" answered Izuku. Izuku went to the table and started eating once he was done he gave his plate to Sho-San. Izuku had wanted to ask Sho-San if he could go to the park that was close to their apartment actually they could see the park from the window on Aizawa's room but he was a little scared to ask but he did it. "Sho-San, c-can I go to....the park?" Aizawa looked at him he didn't want to say 'no' but he didn't want to go out and he couldn't leave him alone. "You know I have things to do and I can't go with" said Aizawa. Izuku could only put a sad expression.

Aizawa's POV

Why does he have to do that expression? It's not that I don't want him to go it's just that I can't go with him. Maybe I could let him go and watch him from my room. That wouldn't be a bad idea that way if something happens I would know.
"Ok, you can go but I'm staying here. I will watch you from the room". I said and his face totally light up he nodded and went for his shoes. What a problem child.

No one's POV

After Izuku got permission he put his red shoes on and grabbed his backpack that had his notebook and went out. Once he got at the park he was thinking of making crowns with flowers before he noticed there was another kid there, he was sitting on a bench and he looked like he was crying and he had something covering one of his eyes and his hair was weird it was two different colors. Izuku was worried so he decided to say something. "Are you okay?" Said Izuku worried. The kid looked at him.

______________________________

Took me long enough. Sorry if there are any mistakes. Kind of had some trouble but again thanks for reading.