chapter 8 (what happened to my dad)

Warning- child abuse

No one's POV

The next day while Izuku was going down stairs he found something......or someone. He found a giant caterpillar or what he consider a caterpillar. Izuku was a little scared of it at the beginning but then he noticed Aizawa was inside the caterpillar and yelled, "Caterpillar Man!" Which for some reason woke up Aizawa like if someone was calling him. "What time is it?" Asked Aizawa half asleep "I don't exactly know how to read a clock." Answered Izuku "right,well..... I guess we need to eat breakfast" Aizawa said getting up from the floor.

Aizawa POV

He doesn't look that scared anymore but he looks...... different, I might be imagining things but now that I remember I needed to send him to the doctor he had bad injuries he didn't look in much pain but he still needed to go see a doctor oh and change his name. "wh....to.......dad" mumbled Izuku "what did you said?" I asked since I couldn't hear him "what happened to my dad?" he said I could barely hear him but I didn't expect him to ask that "well, the police is looking for him to send him to jail for child abuse well.......that depends on the trial but why do you ask?" I answered

No one's POV

Izuku didn't understand all of what Aizawa had said only some parts.
"He was acting different" said Izuku. That caught aizawa's attention "different how" asked Aizawa. "Well not different but he would be meaner"

Flashback 5 days before Izuku's bd/ before his dad left

Izuku was sitting on the table from the living room he was Coloring some drawings when his dad suddenly entered the house. To Izuku's surprise his dad wasn't drunk, he looked happy he was talking to someone on the phone "I think it's a good idea" .............."no, why would I" his dad said but that's when he noticed Izuku was there, he hung up the phone and yelled"Why Are You Here!?" Grabbing Izuku by the hair and pulling him up "Get Away I Don't Want To See You Piece Of Sh*t!!" He throws Izuku across the room the kid hit his head on the wall. "How Could You Be So Weak!?" He kicked Izuku then the Father grabbed a glass of water that was on the table and throws it to the same wall where Izuku hit him head. Izuku is shaking in fear. His dad keeps kicking him and he keep throwing things the worst was when he picked up the bloodied kid by his now messy hair and throws him to a bunch of broken glasses causing Izuku more cuts but one of the big broken glasses cut Izuku on his leg, a large and deep cut. After this Izuku passed out. When he woke up he was on the sofa his cuts had been taken care of and he had new bruises. His dad was talking to his friend (a doctor) "look, I know you don't care about him but if someone finds out what you are doing you would be send to prison" the friend said "And why do you care!?" Yelled the Father. "It's not that I care, but you're going to kill him". Defended the friend "whatever I'm gonna get rid of him anyway". Izuku wasn't able to understand at that moment but he was scared. He stand up feeling a lot of pain, grabbed his things and went to his room and went to bed.

Next day (4 days before Izuku's bd)

His dad didn't came home it wasn't the first time he needed to eat what was there.
Next day
Was the same

Next day (2 days before Izuku's bd)

His dad entered the house, as fast as Izuku could he grabbed his things and went upstairs to his room but his dad grabbed him before he could close the door. "Where Do You Think You're going?!" He said "to my room" whispered Izuku "What!? You Can't Even Talk?!. How Worthless I Can't Believe Your Mother Gave Birth To A Quirkless Nobody Like You!!" Yelled his father grabbing Izuku harder and then pushing him into his room. "Don't You Even Dare Get Out I Don't Want To See you!!"
After that the last time Izuku saw his father was the night before his birthday his father was packing up but of course Izuku couldn't say anything about it.
End of flashback
(of course Izuku didn't explain it with that many details but you get it right?)

Aizawa was speechless. Izuku couldn't contain his tears anymore. He has suffered a lot thought Aizawa "come on, you don't have to worry about it anymore don't worry about him." Said Aizawa trying not to sound like he was on panic "yes, can.....can I hug you?" Said Izuku. "Mom would use to hug me when I was scared" Izuku's voice cracked, with this Aizawa gave in. "You can" answered Aizawa. Izuku got up from his sit and went directly to Aizawa and started crying even more "shhh it's fine calm down" repeated Aizawa to Izuku. I guess will have to go to the doctor later thought Aizawa.

___________________

Well this was sad to write but don't worry there won't be many chapters like this.
Thanks for reading