chapter 13

(PLEASE read the end of the chapter)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Well...... Let's start with his mom her quirk is telekinesis not a very strong one but that's not important, it is a long story but we talked to some of her friends starting with Mitsuki Bakugou when we talked to her she said that she hadn't seen Ms.Midoriya in years, she said that her husband was very toxic he would act all lovely at the beginning but he wouldn't let her be with anyone he didn't like, and that at one point they would no longer see each other, she knew that he was an abuser but Ms.Midoriya wouldn't do anything, Mitzuki-San said that they didn't talk at all once Ms.Midoriya had a baby, apparently she died on the host attack a year ago." Said Tsukauchi. Shota sigh and Hizashi then said- "what about the Father?, do you know where he is?" "Yes, but let's start from the beginning or what I know, we found one of his old friends, apparently Mrs. Midoriya had two friends that where doctors one of them was perfectly ok with the abuses he made and the other one wasn't, he was the only one willing to talk, I'm just going to read all that he said because he said a lot- Hisashi wasn't like that, he was violent, he would usually get into fights but he wasn't an abuser, I had known him since we were kids we used to got to the same schools, he changed a lot in middle school he got more violent but even more when he got a girlfriend, we all could noticed that he would love to control her, he would tell her what to do and when and she didn't like it but she did it anyway, but one time she told him that they were done and that she wouldn't follow him anymore but he refused, he was not letting her go that easily he grabbed her and yelled at her saying that who did she think she was and that she didn't have the right to brake up with him, he hit her, after that she told him he was crazy and left crying, the next time I saw her she had a big bruise on her arm where he grabbed her and a giant red mark on her left cheek, that was the beginning of everything with time it only got worse, whenever he got a girlfriend he would manipulate them, control them, hit them, some of them spend more time with him than others but they all eventually left but there was one that stayed, Inko, she was nice maybe too much for her own good, I couldn't understand how everyone else was ok with the abuse, I would usually fight with them because of that, but it got so much worse and it started 6 years ago, Inko got pregnant, he was so mad he told her that she was so stupid, that she didn't take care, and that it was her fault, when the baby was born I couldn't stand how he treated him, he would ask me to help him when he would hit the kid too much, there were times in which I couldn't believe he did something so cruel to a kid, and of course I would help not because I wanted to help Hisashi I just wanted to help the little boy and I would fight with him, when the kid's mom died he was even worst with the kid I didn't want to leave the kid alone with someone like that but I couldn't take it anymore. I told him I wasn't helping him anymore, we fought and I left that was when the kid was 3-4 but since I wouldn't help him he asked Leiko our other friend he was also a doctor and totally fine with the abuse- that's all he said" said Tsukauchi. "Answering your question" he said turning to Hizashi" we found out that he got a job overseas in other words he escaped"
They spend more time discussing about this until it was time for Shota to patrol, so Shota and Hizashi started with the patrol (Shota obligated Hizashi to come with him) and once his turn was done they went to Shota's apartment (at 5:00am) Izuku and Shoto were sleeping on the guest room Nemuri was sleeping on the couch next to the bed so Shota and Hizashi slept on his room.

____________________
Don't really know what to think of this chapter, not really my favorite. Thanks for reading.

Note: I will be out for almost a month, I'm actually going to have family trip so I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to update during those weeks. If I can't once I'm back I would update, since I'm almost done with the next two chapter. If I can then it would just be normal but I just wanted to let you know that. I will update before the trip which would be on Thursday or Friday.