chapter 20

Fuyumi's POV

"I'M BACK!!" I heard dad yell. I almost fell back from the surprise. What is he doing here? What do I do? I heard his steps he was getting closer to the training room. Where Shouto is supposed to be. "SHOUTO!!" I heard him yell. I heard more steps going upstairs and movement. "SHOUTO!! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!!" I'm scared. Where do I go? he's going to see me sooner or later. "NATSUO!! SHOUTO!! FUYUMI!!" Crap. "WHERE ARE THEY!?" My dad yells at me. "ANSWER ME!!" He yells even louder. "Th-th-they are w-with." He's glaring at me impatiently. "TALK!" "They are with their friends!" I yelled loud and clear but still shaking. Father stopped yelling and looked at me. "What?" He asked. "I-i said that they are out." He grabbed my arm and pulled me. It hurts. "You let my masterpiece and one of the failures out." He said, surprisingly not yelling but I could feel his anger. "Why?" He asked grabbing my arm with more force. "They asked if I could take them." I said trying not to cry. "AND YOU SAID YES?!!"  He threw me and I fell to the floor. "Go Get Them Now When You Get Back We Will Talk, Am I Clear!?" "Yes, father." I said then I grabbed my phone and a sweater so my sore arm wasn't in sight then went out running.
Once I was out I tried to calm down, when I could breath normally I got my phone and called Aizawa-San. "Hello?" I heard from the other line. "Hello Aizawa-San, I just wanted to let you know that I'm on my way to get Shouto." "That's ok." "Thank you and bye." I hung up before he could even answer. I started to run, I needed to get there faster. When I got to his apartment I nocked.  Thank god, when Aizawa-San opened the door Shouto was already ready. "Hello, I'm sorry we need to leave quickly." I grabbed Shouto. "Thank you a lot for taking care of Shouto." After saying that I bowed then picked up Shouto and then started to run. Shouto looked confused, it's not like I carry him and start to run every day. When I got to Natsuo I did exactly the same thing. When any of them tried to ask I would sush them. When we got home I put them down and went in. Dad was sitting on the couch waiting for me. When Shouto and Natsuo saw him they froze and then looked at me worried. "Shouto.....go train, Natsuo.....go to your room, and...." Father stud up "you." He pointed at me. "Go my office....NOW!!"  When he said that we all did as said but before I went into dad's office Shouto stopped. (The training room and his office we're  on the same direction) "I'm sorry Nee-San." Said Shouto. "Don't worry Shouto, I'll be fine." After saying that I patted his head then I opened the door.

No one's POV

Endeavor was sitting on his chair looking at Fuyumi. Fuyumi was looking at her father trying not to start shaking and crying. "Fuyumi!" After saying that Fuyumi got scared, she didn't know what her father was going to tell her. "Yes....dad?" said Fuyumi scared. "You are the only failure that I gave permission to be close to Shouto."  "I Know." "Do you want me to take that privilege away from you?" "No." Endeavor slammed his hand on the table. "WELL IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT!" Fuyumi didn't know what to do. "You know I could pay someone to do what you do for Shouto, it's not hard!" Fuyumi didn't say anything, she knew that he would do it.  "DON'T THINK THAT YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE THAT ONE PRIVILEGE, BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A FAILURE!!" Endeavor got closer to Fuyumi and then slapped her. "Get out, if you ever do what you did again don't think of ever seeing Shouto again." "Yes dad." And with that Fuyumi left. She saw Shouto, he was looking at her with regretful eyes. "I'm sorry." Said Shouto. Fuyumi kneeled down, grabbed Shouto's hands and said "you didn't do anything, it's fine, I'm fine, it isn't your fault." Then she grabbed her phone and gave it to Shouto. "Here, once your done with your training you can use my phone and text Izuku, I'll see you at dinner." Fuyumi said. After that she left to her room. She was exhausted, she run a lot, her arm and cheek hurt, and she still needed to make dinner. She went to the bathroom to see her injuries. Her arm had a giant, horrible bruise and her cheek was very red. She decided to go make dinner and forget about what happened today. Tomorrow she had school and would need to cover her cheek with makeup, it would be a long day, so she would forget about today and do what she has to do.

__________________

Sorry. I'm late. Got sick. Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote. See y'all soon.