chapter 17

No one POV (2:45p.m)

Once Izuku and Shouto were done taking a bath they changed. Since it was still early Izuku asked Shota if they could watch a hero movie at which he said yes, after he was done putting the movie he told Izuku that if something happened to just yell because he was going to sleep. "Yes, Sho-San." Said Izuku with a tiny smile. "Ok, bye." Shota said and then went upstairs. Once Shota was gone the kids started to watch the movie, Izuku wouldn't stop talking during the movie ,saying comments about it and making theories. When the movie had finished(4:13)he never stopped talking about it, Shouto would only comment from time to time. Someway they kept changing topics from the movie to their school and from their school to their parents and more for about an hour and a half, at one point that both got very tired and started to doze off. A little bit later Shota went down stairs since his sleep hadn't been interrupted and it was very quiet which was really strange for him, he was a little surprised for what he found. Shouto and Izuku were sleeping, hugging each other, so Shota decided to get them a blanket. For some strange reason he wanted to take a picture, so he did. It was weird for Shota, he never had the feeling of taking pictures, he barely had any pictures at all. When he went upstairs to do some paperwork he looked at the pictures and he had this strange warm feeling, he rarely had this feeling which made it even weirder.(with izu/sho) about half an hour later they both woke up. When they both saw each other Izuku smile at him and said "good morning!" At which Shouto nodded.

Time skip to 8:30

Izuku, Shouto, and Shota had just finished having dinner when they heard the doorbell DING DONG. Shota opened the door. "Hello again, I'm here to pick up Shouto." Said Fuyumi with a smile. "You can come in." Said Shota. "Thank you, I appreciate the offer but my dad would get mad if we don't get home fast." Answered Fuyumi politely. "It's fine". Said Shota. "OnēSan!" Yelled Izuku from the inside and then grabbing Shouto and running up to her. "Hello, did you had fun?" Asked Fuyumi. "Yes!/yes" answered Izuku and Shouto at the same time. "I'm glad." Said Fuyumi with a tired smile. "Go get you things Shouto, we need to go back." After saying that Fuyumi noticed that Shouto looked a little sad and angry. About five minutes later Shouto was ready, besides Fuyumi. "Well.... thanks a lot for taking care of Shouto." "It was nothing." "Let's go" said Fuyumi. "Yes, bye Izu" "bye, Shoucchan"

Next day at the Todorokis'

Fuyumi had just gotten back from school and was going to her room when she heard her dad yelling. "YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN BE STRONGER THAN ALL MIGHT WITH JUST THAT!" Fuyumi stopped and looked inside her father's training room, she saw Shouto laying on the ground, there was blood. She knew she had to do something......she grabbed the door willing to open it and tell her dad to stop but then she saw how her father grabbed Shouto and before he hit him Shouto and Fuyumi made eye contact but it broke once endeavor hit Shouto. She started to tremble, she let go of the door and slowly backed away still shaking. She ran,as fast as she could, when she got to her room she closed the door and slide down then she started to cry. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Shouto.....please forgive me." She whispered over and over again.

At the Aizawas' (that sounds weird)

Aizawa went to pick Izuku when he noticed he had some bruises on his arms and legs. "What happened?" He asked. Izuku looked at him nervous. "I.....I fell when I was playing with my..... classmates" said Izuku but Aizawa wasn't that convinced. "Are you sure that's all." Izuku didn't answer. "If there is any problem tell me." Said Aizawa serious. "Yes, but it really was just that."

No one's POV

While Izuku and Shouto stayed as friends things never changed. Shouto would always get his 'training' which consisted of beating up more that anything, he never blamed his sister for not helping him, he would usually see her watching his training lessons but never blamed her. Fuyumi on the other hand would blame her self for not helping her brother. Izuku would just take the bullying without doing anything, despite all of what was happening he still wished to become a great hero and continued to write his 'Hero Notes For The Future'. Shota was never actually convinced by Izuku's excuses but he couldn't do anything if Izuku wouldn't tell him. Izuku had gotten more used at being with Shota, Hizashi, Nemuri, etc.

3 years later

"Sho-San....can I ask you something?"

_________________

Hello, thanks for reading. I know I usually update earlier so I'm sorry but I had some problems and didn't have that much time to write but I am going to try updating at least two times a month or more but no promises. Again thank you guys a lot for reading don't forget to vote and see you next time 👋