chapter 4 (trust)

TRUST

No one's POV

After going to the mall Aizawa prepared the katsudon and gave a plate to Izuku. Izuku hesitated before eating but then started to eat. "I'm sorry" Izuku said "for what?" "Because I'm causing sho-san trouble."
Sho-san? thought Aizawa "you're not causing me trouble it was my idea to bring you here so don't think like that problem child and don't worry I won't hurt you." Aizawa said a little impressed of his own words but he still said it with a bored tone. "Really" said the problem child with his eyes lighting up. "Yes" Aizawa was... happy? When the kid smile. "Are you done?" Izuku nodded. Aizawa took his plate and put it on the sink. "Sho-San you're a hero right" asked the kid hugging his new teddy bear "yes, why?" Asked Aizawa a little confused "cause I want to be a hero when I get older but daddy said I wouldn't be able to do it because I was useless and weak so I wanted to ask you if I could be a hero even when I'm.............. quirkless".said Izuku with his head down. Aizawa did not expect that question he didn't want to break his heart but it also depends on the kid's determination to do so. "Well if you truly want to do it then you would have to work extremely hard to do it but I think it's possible" Izuku looked up and hug Aizawa while crying, Aizawa surprised just kind of hugged him back. After a while, Izuku cut the hug and smile a big colorful smile which made. Aizawa smile back a weird smile. "Sho-San do you know why daddy left me?"

Aizawa POV
What's up with this kid's questions? "I don't" ugh this problem child "ok, problem child go get your clothes you're taking a bath" "problem child?" Said Izuku confused. "Go get your clothes" I repeat "yes"

Time skip to after the bath

Now that I think about it I have hero work to do at night but I can't leave him here alone and taking him with me it's not an option. I guess I will have to ask Hizashi I hope the kid doesn't get scared of him. "Izuku!"
"Yes Sho-San" said Izuku climbing into the bed "you know that I have hero work to do at night and I can't let you here alone so a friend of mine will come to watch over you ok?" "But what if your friend doesn't like me?" " "He would" "ok "he said putting his head down

Time skip to Izuku sleeping and Hizashi sitting besides him.

Izuku's dream/nightmare

"HE'S USELESS!" Izuku's dad yelled "It's Not His Fault To Be Quirkless!" The mom yelled. "I DON'T WANT HIM HE'S WEAK!" The dad said "mom/dad stop" but it was like if he didn't exist.USELESS, WEAK, STUPID, QUIRKLESS, ANNOYING. He heard his dad yell again and again Izuku covered his ears and started shaking his head
Izuku's eyes started to open as someone suddenly shaking him he noticed he was crying when he looked up he saw Hiza-chan with a concerned look "~are you okay?" Izuku nodded "can you sleep?" Izuku shook his head "~do you want me to tell you a story so you can sleep~?" Izuku nodded
Hizashi told Izuku stories until Izuku fell asleep this time without nightmares.