chapter 7 (let's talk about ...school)

Note: Aizawa and Hizashi are working at UA .

No one's POV

After the movie they all went to eat when Izuku finished he pulled out his hero notebook and started writing something, which aizawa was surprised since he thought Izuku hadn't brought the notebook. "What are you writing baby Izuku~~" asked Hizashi "heros" was the only thing Izuku said but he said it with little smile. "Is there any where else you would like to go 'proble-' Izuku" said Aizawa "mh no"responded Izuku "ok, then let's go back" said Aizawa standing up "yes"

At home

"Well I have been thinking about it today" said Aizawa out of nowhere. "About what?" Asked Hizashi while helping Izuku get his shoes off. "Well...., Izuku is 5 years old which means he needs to go to school." Said Aizawa. "Izuku go upstairs and watch TV, play, or take a nap ok" said Hizashi "ok" Izuku went upstairs "ok, now what where you saying about school?" Said Hizashi "that he needs to go to school." Answered Aizawa "yeah, but are you sure it's a good idea to send him to school in his condition." Said Hizashi "no I'm not sure but we still have to do it, being homeschooled isn't an option since we have work in the afternoon and sometimes at night and he HAS to attend school." Said aizawa. "You're right,well we should probably start looking for that now but let's do that upstairs where we could watch Izuku"

Up stairs- Izuku was taking a nap

"Actually Shota what are you going to do with Izuku in Monday, we have work." Asked Hizashi while searching. "Well........ I don't know" answered Aizawa "you don't know"said Hizashi staring at Aizawa. "Ohh I know why don't we take him with us!" Yelled Hizashi "shhh you're too loud and are crazy take him to the school we can't do that". Said Aizawa "yes we can, we just have to ask the principal and it's only until we find him a school (kindergarten)" said Hizashi 'like' he was whispering. Aizawa sigh "fine". They both kept searching until it was 8:00p.m and Hizashi had to go but before that Izuku had already woked up and was drawing on his notebook again." Well~~~look at the time I have to go". Announced Hizashi. "Bye" said Aizawa coldly like he didn't care. "You're going Hiza-chan?" Asked Izuku with his head down. "Haha don't worry I'll see you on Monday" said Hizashi stroking Izuku's little head. "Ok" said Izuku still looking down but this time with a little smile.

After Hizashi was gone-

"Ok Izuku time for dinner" said Aizawa looking at Izuku "yes!" Said Izuku like he was nervous. After Izuku sat down and Aizawa was done with the food that started eating, like every time they eat Izuku had the little teddy bear that aizawa bought him sitting next to him and his notebook on his lap. "Izuku what do you think about going to school?" "I..I'm fine if you want me t..to go" answer Izuku a little scared that his answer would annoy aizawa but not much since Aizawa told him that it was okay to say what he thinks. "Then it's decided you would start attending to school in approximately a month and something"
_____________________

Done hope you enjoyed it.

I wanted to ask you guys something as you know this is a dadzawa story but I am partnering Izuku with Todoroki once they enter UA in a future, sorry if you don't like it, well as I was saying I was thinking of making Todoroki and Izuku like childhood Friends because that would make it easier for Izuku to help Todoroki since he doesn't have a quirk so I wanted to know your opinion about it, what do you think.

You don't have to answer I'm not even sure if anyone is going to answer but whatever.
Thanks for reading