a/n again!! read please

hiiiii its been so long since ive updated this book and i really can't bring myself to disband but it's time for me to move on.

I DO HOWEVER!!! have a short-ish (15 chapters) senku book ill publish after this a/n. it's set in the modern world and has many of the current dr. stone characters! it's also a highschool au. i have a lot of plans for it and i like it way better than this book i hope you'll support me </3 (there's no oc in the story seeing the feedback from hina!!! although i liked writing her, she didn't really fit well in the story!)

part of the reason why this book is most likely not going to be updated often anymore is because it follows the storyline of dr. stone. i'd much rather create my own instead of following the anime, since it gets tedious. some of the chapter placements in here are a mess as well.

thank you for the reads, the funny and kind comments, and the support on this fic.

i apologize for the lack of consistent updates.

if anyone happened to be interested in the ending of this book, there was never really one to begin with, but it ends with senku coming to terms with his feelings when (y/n) confesses to him for the last time before succeeding. (interpret that how you want<3)

thank you again for the support and goodbye to this book for now :)