FOUR

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Z = FOUR ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

tomorrow was the day you would be leaving this town, and everyone else. you've already told your teammates and friends, and received an overwhelming amount of support from your students and teachers.

you weren't sure if you deserved it all, they truly all made you feel more stable than yesterday. today you decided to pack and get prepared for tomorrow's departure.

yuzuriha came over to help, after insisting that you didn't need it.

you didn't realize how lonely the house actually was with no one living in it. you examine everything, you couldn't take any of the furniture, of course, but even so, the house still felt empty.

you make sure to take every single family picture, or just picture in general in the house. you stop by a specific one sitting high up on the shelf.

it was a picture of you, senku, and byakuya. byakuya was the one who stood behind the both of you. your face was plastered with a bright smile as senku wore a small grin, holding a doraemon plushie.

you smile at the memory, taking it gently and placing it into a box.

a few hours pass, you finish packing and you thank yuzuriha for her help. she smiles and embraces you tightly.

"of course, (y/n)-chan!" she grins. you could tell why taiju liked her so much, she was genuinely sweet, you were glad she was one of your best friends.

☆ ☆ ☆

"senku, you can't just neglect the science club like that," hina rolls her eyes in annoyance, "where have you been these passed few days?"

"none of your business," senku says sternly, observing his creation in front of him as hina volunteers to hand him parts. the club members watch him in awe.

"you've been out with (l/n) (y/n), haven't you? i still find it hard to believe that she likes you," hina laughs, but he simply ignored her, he was too busy being occupied with the object in front of him.

"(l/n) senpai likes senku?" one of the club members ask in disbelief, and the other members pestered him with more questions, but before he could tell any of them to shut up, a loud boom comes out of the door, which was none other than taiju.

"listen up, senku!! i've made up my mind, i'm going to confess the feelings i've had for yuzuriha for the passed five years!" taiju shouts, causing all the members to jump from the sudden action.