ONE

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Z = ONE ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"NOPE," you say flatly, crossing your arms and nodding your head no in protest. the kendo captain had been trying to convince you to come to the last tournament, or at the very least come to practice.

"please, (y/n) san! we cannot afford to lose this!" sakaruta begs, slamming her hand on the desk you were idle in. her face has become more and more irritated, it was hard for you to tell whether she'd force you or give up on the spot.

"you guys will win with or without me. silly geese," you respond in a bored tone and glum expression, "after all.... you know i have plans. i'm a very busy person y'know.." you lie sheepishly, tapping your pencil against your desk.

"doing what? lying around doing nothing all day? it sure isn't studying, that's what. or maybe you're visiting that science club president," she teases, making your fingers grip the pencil even tighter than before.

"no.. i need to visit the hospital after-school! the trainee job doesn't end until may!" you lie, nervously smiling, but sakaruta could see the bluff.

"you're lying, you only go tuesday's and friday's.."

you sigh in defeat, "if you really need me at the tournament... i guess i'll go," you mumble, earning a victory cheer from sakaruta.

the small mention about senku made you swoon, you were pondering on what he was doing at this moment, but you figured you wouldn't bother him for today. even already being a highschooler, your feelings over senku have yet to wash away. everyone including him was aware you had deep feelings for him.

you were considered one of the beauties at your school, you've grabbed a lot of people's attention, but sadly have had to rejected them. it made you feel guilty, not having those types of feelings for anyone for many years.

unlike anyone else, you liked teasing and clinging on to senku. he gave you more of a warm and giddy feeling than anyone else could have. even if he absolutely despised it, he at least didn't mind the company you gave him, though he was quite used to it.

time skip

"(Y/N) CHAN!" you hear one of your teammates call out from afar. you were currently being bombarded in a crowd, trying to get out without any injuries.

"excuse m- OUCH! ah.. please move out the w-" you try, eventually escaping the chaos a few minutes later, breathing our breaths of exhaustion. you wanted to go home immediately, though there was one slight problem.

"WHERE'D THEY GO?" you breathe out, searching for the bus. did they leave without you? did they go the wrong way? as of right now you were too exhausted to search for them.