TWO

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Z = TWO ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Y/N'S POV!

i hear my alarm go off and i quickly shut it off. like expected i got not even one minute of sleep tonight. it seems as if i'd just been lying here on my bed for 5 minutes but in reality it was a stretch of 3 hours.

i make the decision to go to school today, lying alone here would really make my mental health worse than it was right now. i couldn't mourn here all day, i needed a distraction.

i get dressed and try to make my face less red and tear-stained for my own well-being. my eyes were puffy from crying.

even though the house felt the same, my heart ached to know that my mother and father were gone; and that i'd be leaving this house in two days. i couldn't process it, i couldn't accept that t i was leaving everything.

i shake my head to regain my state of mind and walk out my door. walking to school was such a pain, even if i couldn't sleep i felt so tired and drained, my legs felt so heavy. it also hadn't hit me that i skipped breakfast this morning.

during school i would isolate myself, i was avoiding looking at people's faces. i couldn't even think straight throughout the day. during literature, i see my teammates quickly walking over to me.

"(y/n) channnn!! we're sorry the bus left without you! we told the driver to stop but he wouldn't listen!" rini bowed down to apologize, but i immediately try to stop her.

"no no! it's fine i promise!" i force a smile, and rini nods apologetically. sakaruta and the others also bid their apologies, and sakaruta raises her eyebrow at me.

"are you okay? you look like you were-"

"ah, i'm fine, sakaruta san! i'm just a bit tired, i stayed up last night, bad idea," i lie, chuckling. she nods her head at me suspiciously and they eventually leave. 

the lunch bell rang, i couldn't stand seeing anyone else with the state i'm in right now, so i simply decided to go to the roof where it was quiet and peaceful.

i open the door after climbing the flight of stairs, and the breeze hit my face nicely. i find a spot nearby and sit with my arms propped up on my knees.

i didn't realize i was crying until i heard a sob from myself, it was clear i was emotionally drained and it would only get worse from here. i dug my face into my arms and let the tears fall down. it didn't help that i was incredibly sore from yesterday's tournament.

SECOND POV!

the door slammed open, but you didn't bother lifting your head up. senku was taking the boxes he left on the roof this morning back to the lab, but he couldn't help and notice the loud sobbing to his right.