THREE

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Z = THREE ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

[ TEN YEARS AGO ]

a boring and quiet time alone at home was a feeling that you've dreaded each time your parents wouldn't be present. you were a burst of energy, even just staring outside the window, waiting for your parents to come home.

when they finally returned, they didn't hesitate to inform you that they had plans for all of you to meet someone. your mind was oozing with curiosity but you didn't push further for information on where you'd be going and who you'd be meeting.

after a short ride, you all get out of the car, as both your parents hold your hands. you trace your footsteps, staring down at your feet. as you stop in front of a apartment complex, and you eventually take an elevator up, leading you to a door. your mother rang the doorbell and you look up.

the door was opened by a man with medium length white hair with gray tips. you stare at his hair in amazement, you've never seen anything like it. you mentally questioned if it was natural or not.

"(m/n)! (f/n)!" the man exclaims. his voice was raspy and rough. you look at both of your parents in confusion. you've never seen this man once in your life, nor have you heard of him.

"ishigami-san!" your mother waves, and you remember to note his last name. ishigami. the name didn't ring any bells, confusion was written on your face.

"call me byakuya, how many times do i have to tell you guys?" the man laughs, and his attention is averted to you.

"this must be (y/n) chan?" he kneels down and smiles at you. you blink and stare at him, cluelessly. he gave you a small high five and your spirits were lifted.

"ah, i should go get him, he's busy these days... he's recently gotten into science and research. sometimes i feel like he's growing up too fast," byakuya sighs and stands up, "SENKU! get over here, please!"

after a few short moments, fast paced footsteps are heard, and a figure stands by byakuya. as he came into view, the first thing you noticed is his hair. it was more strange than byakuya's white and gray gradient colored hair. you stare at his green tips, which reminded you of a certain vegetable. senku. senku is his name?

"what do you want, old man?" the six year old groans, crossing his arms, giving byakuya a death stare, making him chuckle nervously.

"leek," you blurt, abruptly covering your mouth with your small hands after your parents gave you a gentle shove. the phrase provoked senku to snap his head at you, as byakuya lets out a maniacal laugh.

before senku could retort, his father interjected, "senku, this is (l/n) (y/n). (y/n)- chan, this is senku. (y/n)-chan is going to be visiting and staying here when her parents aren't home, so we'll see her often. and because you and her can't really stay home alone, you'll be keeping each other company."