FIVE

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Z = FIVE ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"(y/n) (l/n). i'm shishio tsukasa. i have broken you out of your petrification, and i'd like you to join my empire. it's been 3,700 years."

[ ONE YEAR PRIOR TO YOUR REVIVAL ]

senku had been starting on making a new civilization from the moment he woke up from his petrification state, with the help of the former vice science club president, who woke up shortly after him.

he was currently searching for taiju's statue, he obviously needed manpower and strength from the assistance of his brute friend.

while treading the area he had revived in, he noticed a hand poking up from the dirt, which happened to barely catch his attention.

he walks over to the petrified hand, digging it up, out of impulse. he was secretly hoping it was you, the girl who would always pester him everyday. he didn't want to admit it, but he thought about you everyday, wondering what would've happened if you were here with him. senku had no idea had made him think these thoughts, but he had realized that he isn't used to complete peace and silence, proven by your recent lack of presence in his life.

he genuinely missed when you two talked almost hours on end about things that weren't even related to science.

after some time digging, the statue's figure came clear, and senku felt his heart skip a beat. there, you lay, petrified under the stone exterior that surrounded your visage. his eyes went glossy and softened, and he lets out a low chuckle.

"(y/n).... you're alive, aren't you, bonehead? i know you're perfectly conscious right now, so you better wake up soon," jokes, and he puts his head low, crouching down and he observes your still face.

"although, i never know what's happening in that head of yours."

he places the shovel down and attempts to lift you up, but his arms nearly gave out from moving you to a tree, and you stand propped up. senku dusts his hands off and grabs the shovel, putting the dirt back to fill the hole. before searching for taiju's statue, he wipes the sweat from his forehead and looks in your direction, sighing.

"i'll make the revival fluid. i'll save you all. and you, too."

"hmm? you found (y/n)-san?" hina views your statue, and senku's head snaps at her. hina laughs at his sudden reaction, and raises her eyebrow, "any luck finding taiju?" she asks, taking the shovel, her eyes scanning the trees and statues around them. senku cracks the back of his neck and exhales sharply, "nope, not yet."