Chapter 1 : " Welcome Aboard "

[ P.O.V - Y/N ]

I slid a few more clothes into  the suitcase along with little stuff i might need before closing it, yes i'm going on vacation but not just any vacation. I'm going on a Cruise !!!! More specifically a Teen Cruise which means, no parents and no little sister to bother me for seven weeks !!

Ok, ok let me do a short presentation of myself :) ⤵

( you can choose your age or keep your own but if you really don't have an idea then you have eighteen years old ( 18 years old ) and soon to be nineteen years old ( 19 years old )  ^^ )

-  My name is Y/N, i live with my parents and my little sister in ( you can keep your nationality or you can change it if you wish, do whatever you want it's your story anyway ^_^ ). I love dancing, drawing and aventure. I have three besties : Bella, Ivy and Rose. Ivy and Rose are my best friends since middle school but Bella and i have been friends since we were a child, so we are very close to each other. -

Back to the story :) ⬇

All my feelings are mixed up for this cruise, i mean...i'm super happy cause this is an opportunity to be away from the city, being with people who can understand you since we will be almost the same age, but i'm a little anxious because this is a big thing. Being in a big cruise ship away from the ground for seven weeks in the middle of the ocean is a bit scary if i have to admit. In addition, this is the first time i will go so far and so long from home and my family. Even if i've already left home for a few days or far from my family, it can't be worse than what i'm about to experience.
But...i love aventure so let's put my feelings to the side and just go for it and have a good time !! Like i said it's a opportunity.

But...how did all of this happened ?  How did we get into this idea of a cruise ?

                  Flashback

[ 14:45 pm - In a coffee shop ]

I'm sitting with Bella and Rose at a table waiting for Ivy. Yesterday, she called the three of us asking us to come and meet today in our usual coffee shop. She said she had something important to tell us but that she could not tell us about it on the phone because she preferred to tell us in front of us, face to face.

So, we are now sitting and waiting for her.

Rose : " I hope this is important because i have literally sixteen minutes before my parents come back home and see that i went out without their permission " she said will taking a sip from her ice tea.

I look at her somehow confused.

Y/N : " But...aren't you old enough to do what you want ? I mean...you're eighteen years old !? ".

Rose : * she puts down her glass * " I know but, you know my parents are always on my back and they want the best for me so yeah ".

Suddenly, the door of the coffee shop opens and Ivy enters. We wave at her, she sees us and approaches our table.
I could see the big smile on her face, she sits down.

Ivy : " Ok girls, i have found our topic or should i say trip for this summer !!! " she puts a poster on the table.

I lean over and read it.

Y/N : " Teen Cruise !! Come this summer to have fun on the Teen Cruise Ship "

We look at her and gave her this ' please explain ' face.
She understood that we didn't get what she meant by that, so she started explaining.

Ivy : * smiles at us " Ok, i want us four to go on this Teen Cruise !! It's a seven-week vacation and there will be only teenagers isn't that cool ? No parents and no child, no sister or brother just some fun and Freedom !! What do you think ? " she looks at us waiting for our answers, i could see hope in her eyes.

Bella : " I have nothing to do this summer so why not " she looks at Rose " what about you ? ".

Rose : " I don't know my parents might not ag-...ARCH !!! You no what, i don't care about there opinion. It's my life,  I'M IN !!!! " she looks at me " Y/N and you ?

I look at them.

Y/N : " It's that or i stay all summer in my bed, OF COURSE I'M IN ! "

Ivy : * has a huge smile across her face * YEY !!!! So it's clarified, we are all going to this cruise !! * she stands up * ok i will send you by text the list for the suitcase and everything you need to know, for the money don't worry we will met again to clarified that. Also the departure is in six days so let's met up at my housse at six am. On that i'm going, see you later !!
And she leaves.

Rose : * turns to us * " Wait...did she knew we were going to say ' Yes ' or what ? Like how did she planned all of this in twenty seconds ?  Wow girl those she read mind or what ? ".

Me and Bella look at each other and just laugh.

Back to the present

I check if i have everything and....YES !!! My suitcase is ready. We met with the girls two days ago to talk about de money and other few things.
Tomorrow is the big day !! We have to met at Ivy's house at six in the morning....argggg i hate waking up early in the morning.

* Next Day *

[ 6 am - At Ivy's House ]

After saying goodbye to my little sister my parents drove me to Ivy's House and there i kissed them and told them goodbye, they drove back after they told me to have a good time there.
Then once the three of us arrived Ivy's parents drove us to the boat port.
Ivy made her goodbyes with her parents and they Also drove back.

We were now waiting until we could enter the cruise boat. It was a huge cruise boat, well i've never seen a cruise boat in real life just in movies.

Rose : * jumps on the spot *  " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i'm sooooo exited !!!!! I can't stand still !!! "

Bella : * hold Rose in place * " calm down Rose it will be ok " But she was Also exited so she ended up jumping too.

I look around and see a lot of teenagers like us exited.

Suddenly a man appears at the entrance of the ship.

The Man : " Attention please !! My name is mister Kim and i am the captain of this cruise boat. I will be the one animating this cruise during the seven weeks here. It's a pleasure to meet you all, i'm very happy to see many  teenagers here in front of me ".

I look at the girls and smile, they smile back.

Mister Kim : " And now...THAT THE CRUISE BEGINS !!!! ".

All of the teenagers start to enter the ship, we Also start walking toward it.

Mister Kim : " Welcome Aboard...".

To be continued....