Chapter 26 : D-Day...the End...

[ Friday night ]
{ Seven and a half hours }

[ No One's - P.O.V ]

All the teenagers are getting ready for the night, especially for the game.

Y/N and her friends are ready...they are ready to put an end to all of this.

{ In the girls room }

Y/N was checking herself in the mirror, Bella came behind her and put her hand on her shoulder.

Bella : " Are you ready ? "

Y/N turned around putting her hand on top of Bella's.

Y/N : " I'm ready..." she said determined.

Ivy and Rose came toward them.

Ivy : " Then let's do it..."

Everybody arrived at the main room, Mr.Kim was already there, ready to do his speech.

Mr.Kim : " Welcome back everyone !!! Are you all ready for tonight's game ? "

No one responds, everyone is scared, Mr.Kim smirks.

Mr.Kim : " Then let's go..."

Mr.Kim explained that this game was like the previous one a group game. Like BM told them, they were going to go last. The party starts, and the first group leaves with Mr.Kim.

Y/N : " Okay..." she turns toward her friends " It's time...let's go ! "

[ Y/N - P.O.V ]

We all gather.

Y/N : " Okay, first we need to find a way to get out of here "

New : " The room is guarded by six guards, they are all around the room "

Yuna : " We need a diversion "

Kevin  : " Don't worry i'm on it ! " he exclaim and he takes out a speaker.

Eric : " Where did you get that ?  " *confused*

Kevin : " I'II explain to you later, now cover your ears and get ready to run " he explained and run to a corner of the room and press a button on his phone, a few seconds later a gun shot could be heard and everybody started panicking.
We all look at Kevin and he was running toward us telling us to run too.

As i look back at the guards they immediately left their respective places to see where the gun shot come from. We then started to run out of the room, once out we stop for a few minutes in a corridor.

Hyunjae : " Good job man !! " he patted Kevin's back.

Q : " Now what do we do ? "

I quickly took the map that i had hidden under my dress and give it to Lia.

Y/N : " You guys go to the boat first ! "

Ju Haknyeon : " What ?!! What about you ? "

I took another map from under my dress.