Chapter 6 : The Swimming pool

Bella : " What is it ? " also panics.

Rose : " I don't know which swimsuit to put on !!!!! " being dramatic.

Ivy : " seriously ? " facepalm herself.

Rose : " Don't you realize it's a matter of life of DEATH !!!! " Shouts.

Ivy : " And, how exactly is it a matter of life and death tell me ? " raise her eyebrow.

Rose : " Ivy my dear, you see, there may be boys at the pool and i must look amazing !!! Do you understand ? "

Ivy : " Yes but-...arg, whatever go on " leaves to get her swimsuit.

Rose : " Very well "

~ Time Skip ~

[Y/N - P.O.V ]

We arrive at the pool which is outside, compared to the other one, which is a inside pool.
When we saw the pool, we lost it.

Bella : " Oh...my...lord..." jaw drop.

Rose : " It's..."

Y/N : " Beautiful..."

Ivy :  " Is it even possible that this day can become even better and it's just the FIRST DAY !!! " exited like crazy.

There were already people  here.
We will settle on deckchairs, we put down our bags and place our towels on the deckchairs.

Ivy : *she undress herself by taking off her shorts and T-shirt  to reveal the swimsuit she had put underneath* " I'm going for a swim who comes with me !!! ?? " she asked.

Bella : *lies on a deckchair* " Not now i'm just gonna chill here under the sun, maybe later "

Y/N : " Same for meeee !!! " lies down.

She looks at Rose with puppy eyes.

Rose : " I'm not in the mood to swim right now, i have to catch guys attent-..." she didn't have time to finish her sentence, Ivy just pushed her in the water, since we were just near it.

We were laughing.

Rose : *swims back to the surface, and gives a death glare to Ivy* " You really want to die on your first day here, do you ? Well, let me tell you girl that i'm not stuck in here with YOU ! You are stuck in here with ME !!!! " Shouts trying to sound intimidating but doesn't seem to have worked.

Ivy : " Whatever " walks away.

Rose : " Wait !! You literally pushed me into the pool to be with you, and now that i'm there you're just going to leave me there !!!!? like SERIOUSLY !!!! "

Ivy : *Turns around*" Yep " and continued to walk away.

While they were arguing i was just enjoying the sun with Bella beside me.

Y/N : " It's so nice here isn't it ? " i ask Bella, with my eyes closed.

Bella : " Sure is " she answer shortly.

~ Time Skip ~
{ 15 minutes later }

I straighten up from the deckchair, i am slightly thirsty so i will look for something to drink at the bar.

Y/N : " I'm going to get something to drink, you want something ? " I asked Bella before i go.

Bella : " Yes please anything will be fine just take whatever " she smiled but keep her eyes closed.

Y/N : " Okeyyyyy "

And with that i leave to the bar who is inside.
I get inside and head to the bar.

A bartender welcomes me.

Bartender : " Hello Miss * smiles kindly * What would you like to drink ? "

Y/N : " Hummm...i would like two ici tea please sir "

Bartender : " Two ice Tea, Right away !!! " and he leaves to prepare them.

I watch him go, he was a young man surely around his twenties  like the rest of the members of the cruise and quite handsome i have to admit, but hey !!
I'm not here for that, i'm here for my ice tea and Bella's !!

While i was waiting, someone arrives at my side, a young man to be precise.

??? : " An Americano please sir !! " He order.

Bartender : " Right away Sir !! " he shouts from afar.

I wasn't looking at the guy but from i could see him with my eyes on my side.
He was quite tall, wearing casual beach clothes and sunglasses.

He saw me and smiled before saying.

??? : " This place seems unreal, it's amazing " he says not looking at me while smiling.

I think he's talking to me since there's no one else around. So i decided to respond since he looks kind and it's a great way to meet new people.

Y/N : " Yes, this place is wonderful !! "

He finally turns to face me, i could see him more clearly now and wOw.....he is handsome- i mean...whatever. He gives me a smile, and that's when i was sure that this meeting between him and me was perhaps the beginning of a new friendship.

He stretches his arm toward me.

??? : " My name is Ju haknyeon " smiles.

Y/N : * i take and shake his hand * And mine is Y/N *smiles back*

To be continued...