Chapter 3 : Mistake

[  No One's - P.O.V  ]

Y/N and Bella went back to the girls and then they all started walking to their room.
But what they didn't no was that....it won't be as easy as it looks like !!!...

Ivy : * Walking with the three other girls in a corridor, with a map in her hands  * " Okey....So, if i'm right then the next corridor on the left will be the right one !! "

The three other girls : Ok !!

~ 7 minutes later ~

Ivy : " Ok !! We need to go back a few corridor and then we are there !! " * turns around and start walking back *

The three other girls :  " Heummm...?? Okey ? " * follow*

~ 5 minutes later ~

Ivy : " WAIT !!!! STOP !! I know ! We are not on the right floor !! It's the one just above "

They walked up the stairs and went up one floor.

Rose : * whispers to Bella and Y/ N * " Hey, where did she get that map ? "

Bella : " No idea " * she whispers back *

~ 6 minutes later ~

Ivy : " So now if we turn to the  right the room should be right there-...Or maybe not " * continues to walk *

Y/N : " My legs hurt..." * complains *

Ivy : " Don't worry ! We are almost there " * smiles *

~ 9 minutes later ~

Ivy : " Owww, yes ok i get it, we are not on the right side of the boat, we need to cross a long corridor to get to the other side where the room is !! " * Turns around AGAIN !! to get to the long corridor *

Rose : * her hands on her knees trying to catch her breath * " Hey ! Wait a minute i'm trying to not die right now !! "

Bella : "Oh my god...* takes a water bottle out of her backpack and start drinking * she can't read a map !!!! "

Y/N : * her back against the wall * " W-we need to catch up with her and...and stop her. We can clearly see that she does not know how to orient herself on a map and that we've been going around in circles for now 27 minutes !! "

They look at each other and decided to run to catch up Ivy.

The three girls : " IVYYYYYYYY !!!! STOP WALKING !!!! " They said running as fast as they could *

[ Ivy's - P.O.V ]

I was walking in the long corridor when i suddenly hear my name being shouted.
I turn around and i saw the  girls running toward me  ? I stop walking.
I just look at them until they finally reached me.
Weren't they following me ?

Ivy : " What is it ? " * i asked *

At first they didn't respond because they were to busy trying catching their breath.

[ No One's - P.O.V ]

Bella : " Ivy, do you seriously know where you are going ? Cause we have been trying to find the room for 27 minutes now ? " * she said calmly after a minute *

Ivy : " What do you mean ? Of course i know where i'm going ! It's just this map that keeps  confusing me cause everytime i get to where the room is supposed to be, it is not there !!!! It's not me the problem it's the map, i know where i'm going, she * pointing the map * doesn't !!! " Ivy said kinda frustrated.

Y/N : " Where did you even get that map ? "

Ivy : " I don't remember exactly, but i think it was in my bag cause i made a photocopy of the ship's map a few days ago "

Rose : " Can i take a look at the  map please ? " * she said as she stretches out her arm *

Ivy : * Gives her the map * What i don't understand is why the map keeps taking us to the wrong place ?
But i swear on my life that i can read a map, if you thought otherwise "

Bella : " Not gonna lie but that is exactly what we thought  minutes ago, that you didn't know how to read one " she said laughing slightly.

Suddenly, out of the blue Rose started shouting !!

Rose : " IVY ! OMG FROM WHICH PLANET ARE YOU FROM TO BE THAT STUPID !!!? "

Y/N : * Surprise from Rose's sudden shouting *  " What ? What's wrong ? Why are you saying this ? and DON'T SHOUT LIKE THIS, YOU SCARED ME !! "

Rose : " I can't believe it....how did you not notice it ? "

Ivy : " Huh ? Notice what ? " she said confused.

Rose : " Ivy....this map is not the ship's map..................................it's your school's building map..."

Bella : * facepalm herself * Oh my..."

Y/N : * romains silent ans also facepalm herself *

Ivy takes the map from Rose's hands to see if it's true and indeed that was her school's building map.

Rose : " How did you seriously not notice on the map ? Like...they are not even the same dimensions, one's a boat the other a building. How did you manage this ?  Just How ? "

Ivy : " Honestly...even i don't know..." 

[ Y/N - P.O.V  ]

OMG, this is not supposed to be funny but it kinda makes me laugh on a way. But Rose is right...how did she seriously not notice ?  Well, coming from Ivy it doesn't really surprise me any more.

Then Ivy took her backpack and searched for something, she found it and took it out....the real map, the ship's map !

Ivy : " Ok, i made a mistake but  this one is the right one !! "

Bella : " Okey, let's go and for real this time !! "

We all started to walk again, Ivy in the front leading us for the second time and in less than ten minutes we were in front of the room door.

To be continued...