Chapter 4 : " That the instructions begin...!!! "

[ Y/N - P.O.V ]

We were now in front of the room door. Finally !!! WE SUCCEEDED !!! I was so caught up in joy that i didn't notice that i started dancing on the spot.
The girls looked at me strangely.

Bella : " Y/N, what are you doing ? " she asked me still looking at me.

Y/N : " I'm so happy that we finally found the room that my body feels like dancing " I responded.

Bella : " Ow...ok then  " and she started dancing weirdly with me.

Ivy and Rose looked at each other.
Rose shrugged her shoulders.

Ivy : " Why not !? " and she and Rose joined the dance.

The four of us where now dancing weirdly in the middle of the corridor.

* 6 minutes later *

Ivy took out the card that unlocks the door, slides it into the door unlock system and the door opens.

There is actually three ways to unlock the door.

1 - With a card, like we did a few minutes ago.

2 - With a key, but we can use it only if we lose the card.

3 - With the digital footprint, but this one is only in a emergency situation if we lost the key or the card.

So basically we just use the card.

We walk into the room with our suitcases and...my jaw drop......!!

The room was soooooo big and beautiful. There were four beds, two against the right wall and the other two opposite against the left wall.
A large transparent glass door led to the balcony of the room.

Rose : * let go of her suitcase and run to one of the beds, the one on the left side near the transparent glass door and jump on it. She then looks at us with a menacing look * " I have just traced my territory, this bed is mine now, whoever dares to take it from me will be thrown over the edge of this boat by my own hands and will never see the day light again " she glared at us.

We looked at each other in silence with Ivy and Bella but, eventually we couldn't hold it and bursted in laughter.

Rose : " What are you laughing at Huh ?  " she said to us pretty annoyed that we couldn't take her seriously but we kept laughing more and i even started rolling on the floor dying of laughter.

Rose : " Tss...you're so annoying..."

~ Time Skip ~

After calming down from the laughter we settled down, we chose our beds, mine is the one on right side of the room near the transparent glass door.

I've already finished unpacking my suitcase so i was just sitting on my bed. Bella was the bed next to me and was still unpacking her stuff, Rose was obviously the bed right in front of mine and Ivy was next to her and at the same time in front of Bella's bed.

I stood up deciding to go on the balcony to take some fresh air.

Outside, i had a view of the ocean, well....it's not like we're in the MIDDLE of the OCEAN !!!!
But, seriously...the view was incredible, it was Magic !! I feel like i was in a dream...a dream i didn't want to wake up from.
I inhale and then i exhale the fresh air, it feel good...

After some time i decided to go back in the room, the girls had now finished unpacking their suitcases. I look at the time on my watch, Ho, it's nearly time to go for the meeting .

Y/N : " Girls..." I say to have their attention " It's nearly time to go to the meeting, we should slowly start heading to the great hall now  "

Bella : " Yes, i think we should " she smiled.

Ivy : " Let's goooooooo...." and she runs out of the door.

{ In the great hall }

When we arrived in the main room, the one from where we arrived a few hours ago.
We noticed that it as been decorated beautifuly will we where all gone in or rooms. Flowers where placed on each table, Roses, Violets, blue flowers, white one's, green one's, Flowers of all types of color !!!!
There are even Flowers that i don't know the name or that i don't even know the existence, that's A.M.A.Z.I.N.G !!!!!

Candles of various colors was all around the room, plates and cutters were also arranged on each table.
Dozens of lights made the room shine like a thousand Diamonds.

It was just like a book-NO !!!....a movie-NOOOO !!!!!....A DREAM !!!!!

When i snap back to reality,
we where told to have a sit at our respective tables. We could see that some people have already returned and some where still  coming.

We see that on each table was assigned names, our names, i guess they grouped us together and assigned us a table to make it easier to organize.

So...what we're going to do is to try and find our names on one of the tables.
Oh my godddd...it's going to take a while.

~

After a while we managed to find our table with our names assigned on it.
We settle down.
By now, every one had already returned.

( at our table )

Ivy : Oh my god, we are officially on vacation on a cruise, girls WE ARE FREE !!!! * she cheered, but suddenly she got up from her chair *

Oh ow...and there she did what i thought she would do knowing her...

Ivy : * screams *WHEN I SAY " WE ARE " YOU SAY " FREE " !!!
WE ARE...

The three of us  : FREE !!!!

Ivy : WE ARE !?...

The three of us  : FREE !!!!

Oh my lord, this is soooooo embarrassing ._. Everybody is looking at us as if we are idiots...
Well...we are but-...ya...not like that...

[ ??? - P.O.V ]

I was just sitting at the table in the hall with my Hyungs, looking around still amazed by the beauty of this place and i think we (all the people in this room ) all are. Like seriously, who would not be amazed  ?
Kevin turns to us.

Kevin : Do you think there will be any-...* he was cut off by someone who suddenly screams *

??? : * screams *WHEN I SAY " WE ARE " YOU SAY " FREE " !!!
WE ARE...

??? : FREE !!!!

??? : WE ARE !?...

??? : FREE !!!!

What the...WHO WAS THAT !??
We all turn around to where the screaming came from. It was a group of four girls, their table was five tables further away from ours.
Everybody is watching them, they look embarrassed, their faces are all red like tomatoes.
But then, one of the four girls caught my attention. Sh-...she...she was beautiful...wait ! What am i thinking ? Argggg....i don't even know her ? But...what i know is that she is cute when she's blushing...and that i won't forget her face...

[ Y/N - P.O.V ]

While we were all talking someone came in the hall and the room became silent, it was Mr.Kim. We're all starting to applaud and cheer for him.

Mr.Kim : * stands in front of us all so that we can all see him * Welcome back !! * smile * I hope you have settled in well, and now that the instructions begin...!!!

To be continued...