Chapter 2 : First meeting

[ Y/N - P.O.V ]

We enter the ship and arrive in a corridor, a large and long corridor. The floor was made of carpet and the walls were covered with some old paintings, on the ceiling beautiful lights were hanging there. There was also the crew of the cruise who were standing outside, at the entrance and in the corridors to greet us and help us with our luggage. I noticed that all the crew members here with us are all teenagers like us, maybe a bit older but not far from or age. Wow...apart from Mister Kim the " only teenagers " rule was there.

So far i have only seen the outside of the boat and a corridor, but my eyes, my body and my soul were filled with admiration, joy and excitement. I could barely stand straight.
A crew member was at the very front to guide everybody, he started walking and everybody started following. After a few minutes we arrived in a huge and beautiful room, the crew member asked us to go in front of the big staircase and wait.

As i look around with disbelief at the beauty of the room i could see more and more teenagers arriving by the same corridor as ours, if i had to say how much we were now i would say maybe around 2 000. Yep, 2 000 teenagers aboard and yes !! we all fitted into the room. I wasn't joking when i said that the room we are in right now is a HUGE room.

Soon enough, when everybody  as arrived Mister Kim appears in front of us on the big staircase and cleared is throat to get or attention. The room went silent and everybody's attention was now on him.

[ No One's -  P.O.V ]

Mister Kim : " Thank you, now as i already said a few minutes ago and will say it again now...Welcome Aboard The Teen Cruise !!!! "  * clap hands * everybody start cheering and clapping. He open his mouth meaning he will continue is speech and everybody was automatically silent again.
" I will explain everything you need to now during your stay here. But, first of all let's get rid of all your heavy luggage you are carrying around.
So, to proceed i invite you all to turn around behind you you can see ten tables with each a crew member, go by a table it doesn't matter which one. Then you will receive a personal formular that you will fill out, for the rooms they will be adapted depending on you but the maximum by room is four people. After you filled the formular you will receive your key room, then you can go to your room and undo your suitcases. I give you all one hour, then after that we will all gather back here so i can continue to explain everything. During this time do what you want, make yourself comfortable, change if you wish read a book, rest, do whatever you want to do but remember to come back here in time.
That's all for now... if you have any problem the crew members are here when needed, i will now leave you all to let yourself settle down, see you later * smiles and leaves the room *.

After Mister Kim disappeared, all the teenagers started doing what Mister Kim said and went  to the ten tables behind them to get their rooms.

[ Y/N - P.O.V ]

Me and the girls start heading to the tables.
Ivy turned to us.

Ivy : " Ok Girls, i'm going to get our key for the room stay here there is no need for all tree of us to go there just to get one key. And YES !! I know everything about you for the personal formular. I'm going now don't move  !!! " and she started running toward one of the tables without giving us time to say anything. Achhhhh !! This girl i swear.

Rose : * turns to us in total shock * " Wait a minute, how does she know everything about us- DO YOU THINK SHE IS A WITCH !!!! "

Bella : * looks at her strangely * " You are aware that witches do not exist "

Rose : * turns to Bella offended * What are you talking about !? OF COURSE they exist !!!!! "

Bella : " No....they don't... !!! "

Rose : " YES !! They Do !!! "

Bella : " NO ! THEY DON'T !!!! "

Rose : " And... HOW ARE YOU SO SURE ?!! " cross her arms in defeat.

Bella : " Have you ever seen one ? " raise her eyebrows.

Rose : * about to answer  * N-...argggg sh*t up !!..." looks away from embarrassment.

Bella chuckles.

I smile from their childishness and turn around letting them argue.

I still admire the room looking at all the details will waiting for Ivy to come back.
I was also watching the other teenagers surrounding us.

My eyes were looking around until...they suddenly stop...

Not on something but...on someone...
...or should i say on a pair of eyes ?

About fifteen meters in front of me a young man stood there. A teenager who came here like us.

He was also looking around like me when we made eyes contact.
I don't no why but i didn't let go of he eyes contact.

There were too many teenagers around, i could barely see him but i could see his eyes...his glowing dark brown eyes...i also saw his face lightly.

I was so absorbed, i don't no why ?

I was in my thoughts when...

Bella : * puts her hand on my shoulder * " Y/N, Ivy is back with the key we can go to the room now let's go !! "

I snap out of my thoughts and look at her. Breaking the eyes contact. Wow, i was so into my thoughts that i forgot about my surrounding.

Y/N : " Sorry, what did you say ? "
Bella : " I said that Ivy has the Key, we can go to the room now " she said again with a sweat smile.

I smile back to her.

Y/N : " Oh, ok i'm coming " I respond.

She started walking back and i turn around to see if he was still there...but no...the guy disappeared...

I turn around and start following Bella back to the girls,
my head still confused about what just happened.

To be continued...