Chapter 24 : New ally

I turn around jumping by the sudden voice.

It was a member of the crew... my heart started to race from fear.

Y/N : " W-what do...do you want ? Wh-y are...you h-here ? " i said will stepping back.

??? : " You don't have to be afraid, i'm not gonna hurt you..." he said trying to reassure me " My name is BM and....you are Y/N i suppose ? " he asked.

My eyes widened, h-how does he know ?

Y/N : " Okay BM, what do you want ? How do you know my name ? "

BM : " Don't worry i'm gonna explain everything but before i need you to come with me so we can talk somewhere more private " he explained while giving me a reassuring smile.

I looked around me and looked back at him....can i trust him ?
He looked like he was honest so i decided to follow him, but i was still on my guards.
I nodded to him ans he smiled.

BM : " Thank you, come on " he started walking away.

I slowly walked behind him carefully.

He took me to a corridor i've never seen before and then we stopped in front of a door. BM pulls out a card and unlocks that door, he went inside and i entered right after.
It was a room, BM told me to sit on the bed and i did.

BM : " Ok there is no camera here so we can talk without being listened to "

Y/N : " Listened by who ? " i frown.

BM : " By Mr.Kim..."

Y/N : " Wait ? Why ? " i asked confused.

BM : " Okay, listen carefully i'm going to explain everything to you so you need to be focus okay ? "

I nodded.

BM : " Okay, you are on what we call the deadly Teen Cruise, it's a dangerous teenager trap on during vacation, Mr.Kim is the one who organized all this, he makes some advertising in relation to this cruise to attract teenagers, once you are on he boat...it's over...there is no turning back...!!! He as been doing this for six years now without ever getting caught because no one has ever left from here, especially not alive..."

I shivered...w-wait...is he serious ? 

Y/N : " So....Who are you ? " I asked.

BM : " Mr.Kim said that this cruise was a seven-week stay cruise...and he explained that you only need to survive from all the games for seven weeks but....even after surviving...you will never be free again !!!
I was one of those who did this cruise the first time it was organized six years ago. I also thought it was Paradise here but as you see...it was just a trap.....i survived from all the games for seven weeks, i thought that i would be free and i would go home....
Bullsh*t...even if you survive....
You can't leave this place...if we leave just like that then it would be to risky for Mr.Kim. He was too afraid to be denounced so he keeps the winners here on the boat and we are forced to work here, we were especially not allowed to talk to the new teenagers about each cruise that followed..."

I couln't believe want i was hearing...

Y/N : " So...you have been trap on this boat working for six years ?!!! " i screamed shocked.

BM : " Yes...i'm sorry i'm only telling you this now but you need to understand that we are not allowed to communicate with you guys, it's forbidden, if Mr.Kim catch us talking to one of the new teenagers on the boat, there is no hesitation for him...he will kill us directly without thinking twice he warned us for sure !! "

While listening to him, everything made suddenly  sens, why all the cruise members looked so young, why they were acting strangely and all the rest !!! Everything literaly suddenly made SENS !!!

Y/N : " But...why are you telling all of this to me ? Why me ? " i asked again confused.

BM : " Because i can't take this anymore...we, all the cruise members...we are exhausted, it has been six tears for a part of us and we just can't continu any longer, we want this hell to finally stop..." he looked at me directly into my eyes " You said you wanted this hell to stop ? "

I nodded.

BM :  " Then...let's make it stop...!! "

~ To be continued ~