Chapter 8 : The Party

The four girls once ready heads to the main room, direction the party.
Once there, they go to sit at their table.

The room has once again been redecorated for the party.
Silver, pink and red balloons hung on the ceiling, tables and the main staircase. Lights every where and so on.

[ Y/N - P.O.V ]

We were waiting at or table, everybody was here and only one person was expected and here he comes.

Mr.Kim : " Hello everybody !! " smiles.

Everyone applauds.

Mr.Kim : " I hope you had an amazing and relaxing afternoon, just before i let you go and have fun, i would like to annonce to you that on wednesday we will make a stop on an island, i will not tell you more about it for the moment.
The meeting point will be here at eight o'clock.
Don't forget that the party ends at eleven fifty o'clock and that at midnight, no one should circulate to not disturb the staff cleaning, on those good evening to all of you and see you on wednesday " after that Mr.Kim leaves the room under the applause.

Ivy : *gets up* " i'm super hungry, should we go get some food ? "

Bella : " Yes !! Please i'm starving !!!! " she say nearly shouting.

Rose :  " Not right now, i'm good for now " she said taking a picture of herself in her beautiful dress.

Ivy : " Y/N ? "

Y/N : " Later " I simply reply.

Ivy : " Okey, see you then "
Bella : " Okey, Bey, Let's goooooooo !!!!! " she says pulling Ivy with her to the long tables with food.

Once they were gone, i look over at Rose and thought to myself " Is this the right time to talk about Ju Haknyeon ?  "...but without thinking twice i started the conversation.

Y/N : " Rose, i need to tell you something..."

She puts her phone down and looks at me smiling.

Rose : " Yes ? What is it ? "

[ Ivy's - P.O.V ]

When we came to the food- NO WAIT...When the food came to us, we were almost drooling over it.

Bella : " Look at all this food !! " she said in excitement.

Ivy : " I know right !!! " i reply.

And then, we dig in.

We were having the time of our lives, eating fancy or fat food. There was no limits here !!!

Bella : " Hey Ivy, can you take a picture of me please ? " she hands me her phone.

Ivy : " Sure " I take the phone and she took a pose with the plate full of food in her hands.

I took the picture and give her back her phone.
She checks the picture and smiles saying.

Bella : " Nice, i'm gonna post it on my instagram account "

She said as we went to seat at a bar nearby.

As i was drinking the drink i had ordered minutes ago, Bella suddenly said.

Bella : " OH NOOOO there is no connexion here !!! " she almost shouted disappointed, but i was a bit surprise.

Ivy : " Wait, really ? There is none ? "

Bella : " Ya, i don't know why but it's annoying..." she whispered irritated.

I took out my phone, {you are not connected, connection can't be found } tells me the notification on my phone .

That's bizarre ?  There is no connexion ?
Well...we are in the middle of the ocean it is true but there should be some connexion. There are things here that needs connexion to work.

I was curious so i wanted to ask the woman of the bar about it.

Ivy : " Excuse me " I called out for her.

Woman : " Yes Mss ? Do you need another drink ? " she asked smiling.

Ivy : " No Thanks, but i would like to ask a question, why is there no connexion here if most things here needs it ?  " i ask her and that's when i saw her smile drop and she looked at me dead serious for a few seconds before smiling again.

Okeyyyy that was strange...what the actual heck ?  I don't know why but i could clearly see that she was forcing that smile compared to the first one....but why ? And what was that reaction about ?
I came back to reality when she simply reply.

Woman : " There is connexion here, it's maybe just your phone that as a problem or something and in any case you don't need it. Please have fun and unjoy tonight,... please, excuse me i need to continue my work now " and with that she went away to her job living me here.

I suddenly drink my glass with a thought in mind : " That the connexion here is very strange, as well as her behavior toward my question " But for now i struggle it of and went to Bella at the food tables, ready to continue my meal.

[ Y/N - P.O.V ]

Y/N : " This afternoon at the pool, i went to the bar to get some drinks and there i met a really nice guy, his name is Ju Haknyeon " I told her about my meeting with him.

Rose : " Is he handsome ?  " she asked and that made me a bit blush by her sudden question.

Y/N : " H-hey !!! What ! yes-..i mean NO !! Hgjhghx WAIT !! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT !?? " I asked her mad for making me embarrassed and she laughed while saying sorry.

Rose : " Sorry, sorry " * giggles * " But Honestly that's cool ! Really, to meet new people " she exclaimed enthusiastically.

Y/N : " Yeah, i will present you to him if you want when i see him again " I propose to her.

Rose : " Owww why not " she said smiling.

~

[ No One's - P.O.V ]

The rest of the party goes perfectly, all the teenagers were having fun, they were chatting, dancing, laughing and some were even taking a nap.

The hours pass and it is already eleven forty o'clock. People start to leave and return to their rooms, the girls are also starting to leave.
They finally arrive at their room after a few minutes of walking.

Bella unlocks the door and enters, followed by Rose and Ivy. Y/N is the last to enter but just before crossing the door she sees at the end of the corridor a woman, a member of the crew, who pushes a chario which includes some stuff to do the cleaning.

Y/N looks at her watch, it's midnight, the party is over...then she enters the room and closes the door.

~ To be continued... ~