Chapter 19 : Meeting

[ No One's P.O.V ]

Time goes by and the girls finally wake up after a few hours of sleep. It's afternoon now, they were just sitting on their beds silently.

Ivy : *breaks the silence* We should....eat something before meeting the others, don't you think so ? " she ask, Bella and Y/N could clearly tell that she was struggling with her words. Can't reproach her, they wouldn't have done better.

Bella : " Sure, i think there are sandwiches in the fridge hold on i'm gonna check " she stands up and walk toward the fridge.

Ivy : " I really don't want to leave the room now, i'm scared..." she confess.

Y/N stands up from her bed and sits on Ivy's.

Y/N : " I agree but we don't have a choice "

Ivy : " Do...do you think Rose is okay ? " she asks hesitantly.

Y/N gives a glance at Bella who is coming back and back at Ivy.

Y/N : " We can't be sure of anything but i'm sure she is....she has to be... "  she answered and Bella gived them a sandwich each, they started eating until, it was time to leave the room.

[ Y/N - P.O.V ]

It's now four o'clock in the afternoon and we are currently walking slowly to the meeting point. Outside at a terrace of a restaurant.

As we were walking, we were passing by some bars, malls and other stuff and it was nearly empty. Only the cruise members were around, doing their job and a few teens.

It's understandable, after that night everybody is scared and nobody wants to come out.

We finally reach the place and the girls were already there.

Y/N : " Hey... " I said and sit down next to Yuna.

Ivy : " Where are the boys ? " she ask as she sits down next to Yeji.

Chaeryeong : " They mustn't be very far away now, it's understandable they are many " she said responding to Ivy's question.

I frown and look at her.

Y/N : " What do you mean by  They are many ? They are already four, they must have a few other friends no ? " i question.

Lia : " Well, they are a group of eleven guys " she said calmly.

The three of us : " WHAT !!!! " We ask shocked.

And that's when...they arrived.

Ju Haknyeon : " Sorry for being late, Q didn't want to come without his chucky doll "

Q : " There was no way i was gonna leave my doll with a psycho around " He respond madly.

I didn't understand a thing about their conversation but i wasn't the only one i think.

Juyeon : " It's wasn't necessary you know ? "

Q : " Of course it was !!! Don't listen to them my dear " he said and...and covered the ears of his doll ?

Ju Haknyeon : " Whatever...should we start by the presentations since some of us don't know each other yet ? " he explained.

Lia : " Sure ! " we all nodded.

The girls introduced themselves and it was the boys' turn.

Ju Haknyeon : " Well, most of you know me already i'm Ju Haknyeon " smiles.

Juyeon : " Same goes for me, i'm Juyeon "

Kevin : " I'm Kevin Moon and you are my sun " Suddenly starts flirting out of nowhere.