Chapter 14 : Hide and Seek [ Round Three ]

Right after I said that, the sound could be heard. That was supposed to mean that the game is over now.

Bella : " Is the game over-..."

She gets cut off by a voice coming from the loudspeakers.

Is was him...Mr.Kim

Mr.Kim : " Hello there everybody, well done for round two !! As you must have seen, the discalification of the players for this round was a little bit more violent than the first round  "

Excuse me ? A little bit more violent ? THEY LITERALLY KILLED THEM !!!!

Even if i couldn't see Mr.Kim i could clearly see him smirking through his f*King loudspeaker. That maid my blood boil.

But then, he said something that no one expected...

Mr.Kim : " Now...for the survivors of this round...get ready for Round three..."

What !! Round Three !!?
There is not supposed to have a third round !!!!

I look at Ivy with scared eyes, she looks back at me with the same look. I take Bella's hand in mine.

Mr. Kim : " You must be wondering why is here a third round while there is not supposed to be one ? Well, first the first round was just a stupide game for your fun and the second round was a test for this test. The real game begins here..." he laughing crazily, that gave me chills in my back " I will now explain the new rules for this round ;

First, same purpose, hide somewhere in the ship. You have ten minutes this time.
Then you have to escape from the researchers, i think you have noticed that they are adults. Shocking isn't it ?
Why are they here when it's a teen cruise ?  Adults aren't supposed to be here ?
Strange...?

Let me present them to you "

Suddenly, the speakers project a video on the wall in front of them, it was Mr.Kim on it.
We could now see him, i never thought i would be disgusted to see him.

I cringe when i see him and i wasn't the only, Juyeon too.

Mr.Kim : " As you can now see, your researchers are right behind me " he moves on the side so that we can see them better, which i didn't want to " I present to you......the twenty-two biggest criminals in the world....and tonight they will search for you and if they find you, they will chase you... and if they catch you then....they will kill you like they didn't in the second round ! hahahah hahahah  !!! " and he laughing crazily again.

I was shocked, th-th..the biggest criminals in-in the..world ?....no...this can't...be !?

My tears started to fall on my face as i look at the twenty-two criminals, their gaze, their deadly gaze...i thought I would die just by looking at their eyes...please no..., they looked mad and strong with their weapons in hand.

Some of them smirked, others had cold looks or looked crazy.

My eyes landed on a guy at the back, he had a baseball bat with blood on it, he had killed someone with it, i'm sure.
Unexpectedly, his eyes meet mine, he couldn't see me is what i thought but then, he licked his baseball bat in front of me.
I thought i would faint from the sight. What a MONSTER !!!!

Mr.Kim : " Oh and i almost forgot to tell you the new rule....it's eleven and a half o'clock right now, you have to survive until seven am tomorrow ! This round is a play or die game, you have seven and a half hours to survive, good Luck, that the best win !  see you tomorrow for the survivors and goodbye for the future disqualified...the night will be long and funny,.....blood will flow tonight.
The third round begins...now ....!! "

The sound could be heard, the video disappears and the light turns off. I look at my watch, the third round has just started...

Everyone was silent for a moment...but Kevin broke that silence...

Kevin : " Should we stay here ? "

Ju Haknyeon : " I don't know...how can we survive until tomorrow morning ?!! That is IMPOSSIBLE !!! " he said in frustration,...i understand him....it's not a game anymore...

....it's a life or death situation now.....

Everybody was scared....scared to die...

But we can't give up now !!
We need to survive this bloody night...

I look around us and started to search for something.

Jacob noticed me and comes near me asking ;

Jacob : " What are you looking for ? "

Y/N : " An other door " I said.

The others notice us and comes near us too.

Jacob : " Why ? " he ask confused.

Y/N : " I propose that we stay here by blocking the door. I am looking for a second door so that we can escape if necessary " I said, still searching.

Bella : " Wow...Y/N...i've never ever seen that side of you...aren't you afraid ? " she asked surprised by my sudden confidence.

I move a few boxes.

Y/N : " I am...but...we need to be strong...to survive "

Ivy : " I know it's not the right moment to say that but, wow your so cool right now !! "

Bella : " Agree "

I can't help but crack up a smile. That's when, will moving an other boxe i found it, a door on the ground with a way to escape. Yes !!

Y/N : " Here we go ! BINGO !!! Now, we need to block the door "

Kevin, Juyeon, Ju Haknyeon and Jacob immediately goes and do it. They used some chairs, shelves and cabinets.

Ju Haknyeon : " I think that should do "

[ Ivy's - P.O.V ]

I was watching the guys blocking the door while Y/N, me and Bella sit on the ground.

Ivy : " We should look for something to defend ourselves in case ?! "

Bella : " Yes, you are right " she respond.

We start looking for some "weapons" but let's be honest, there is absolutely nothing here to defend us.

Bella : " I have a buoy ! But hey, by preventing them from drowning i'm not going to do much with it..." she exclaimed.

I giggles at her.

I continue to search.

Y/N : " Do you think Rose is okay ?  " Y/N suddenly ask me. I look down.

Ivy : " I hope so "

~

[ No One's - P.O.V ]

The guys were done with the door and the girls found a few " weapons " like metal bars, tools, brooms and other stuff like that.

They are all sitting on the ground in a circle, remaining silent so as not to be heard by the "researchers ".

Y/N : " I hope we can just stay like this the all night..."

The others nod their head.

Then...the silent comes back in the room.

The night is going to be long...

• To be continued •