Chapter 11 : Hide and Seek [ First Round ]

Mr.Kim : " Tonight, we will play hide and Seek. I will explain the rules, the game will be played in two rounds. In the first round ;
- You will all go and hide anywhere in the ship, you have ten minutes to hide.
- The people behind me will be the researchers, they will be in charge of looking for you.
-When you are found by a researcher you will be considered disqualified only if he touches you. You are touched, you are disqualified, then you have to come back here and wait. So you will either have to hide well or you better know how to run fast. 
- The first round lasts thirty minutes, yes...i know it's long thirty minutes but, if not then it's not funny and it's to short to unjoy.
- If you survive the first round without being disqualified then you are qualified to the second round. I will explain the rules for the second round later, for now get ready to hide "

[ Y/N - P.O.V ]

Mr.Kim is explaining the rules for the game " Hide and Seek "  Wow, sounds fun i haven't played this game since i was at least nine years old.

As we get up to prepare to hide, he continues to explain two, three things for the game.

Mr.Kim : " When you hear that sound *activates a speaker to make us listen to the sound* then the game begins and you can go and hide. When you hear it a second time, it's up to the researchers to play. At the third sound, the game is over and you will all come back here.

There will be a break of about half an hour while we evaluate the qualifiers for round two and so that you can also enjoy the party " he said smiling " now get ready, you have ten minutes to hide and then thirty minutes to survive from the researchers to go to the second round ".

[ Mr.Kim - P.O.V ]

I feel that tonight will be a very fun and interesting night, i thought will smirking.

Tonight...blood will flow...

[ Y/N - P.O.V ]

We're ready for the game.

Y/N : " Should we stay in groups ? It will be better i think " i ask the girls.

Rose : " Yes, we can't just run around and hide the nine of us, it's too risky "

Lia : " Okey, you four just stay together we will manage ourself " Lia said smiling.

We all agree and decided to go like that.

A countdown is suddenly starting and Mr.Kim speaks.

Mr.Kim : " Good luck everybody, the game will begin in 10...9...8..."

Y/N : " Good luck girls " i said smiling.

Yuna : " Thanks, you too " she returns the smile "

Mr.Kim : " 5...4...3...2...1...GO !!! " he shouts and everybody is starting to run to find a hiding spot.

~

I was running in a corridor with the three girls behind.

Ivy : " I think we should separate again " Ivy said as we stop running.

Bella : " Okay, i go with Y/N and you two stay together, see you in thirty minutes and i wish you the best of luck "

We then separated after wishing each other good luck and Ivy and Rose went away running.

Y/N : " Where should we hide ?!! " i ask Bella as we didn't have much time to hide.

She thinks for a moment before looking back at me.

Bella : " Let's hide in a shop at the mall !!! " and with that we started running again toward the mall.

When we reach there, we didn't waste any more time and enter the first store.
We go to the bottom of the store in the back shop...and the moment we sit down...the sound could be heard a second time,...it was up to the researchers to play...

As soon as the sound was heard, the boat became dead silent...

~

We were still hiding with Bella not making any sound, it has been at least eight minutes.
Not until...footsteps could be heard near the shop we were in.
I take carefully a look at the entrance to see...and..yes...there are two researchers at the entrance.
We remain silent, praying that they won't enter the shop.

Two minutes pass without any noise.

I look again at the entrance to see if they are gone but...NOOOOO !!! They are in the shop now !!!!!!

I turn toward Bella panicking.

Y/N : * whispers * We need to move, they are in the shop now "

Bella : * Whispers and panic too * Oh my god, how are we going to do they are blocking the entrance which is our only exit ?!! "

I think and look behind me.

Y/N : " You see the room behind us ? "

She looks behind and nod.

Y/N : " We're going to lock ourselves in, it's the only way for now "

She agrees and i start crawling   after taking a look at the researchers.

When i reach the room i signal Bella to come. She started crawling as well but...unexpectedly, she accidentally crushed a can on the floor and it made a lot of noise.

SERIOUSLY !!!! WHY IS THERE A CAN HERE, LIKE REALLY !?!!!

The researchers immediately turn to the noise and sees us.

Oh man...damn it !

Y/N : *i look at Bella and scream* " RUN !!!! "

She immediately stands up and start running as fast as she could toward me. The researchers just behind her.

She fortunately reaches the door and i close it without further delay, i lock it.

The researchers start knocking on the door. Bella is catching her breath as i try to find another solution to get out of here. Cause we couldn't just stay here and wait thirty minutes, the door while break by then.

As i look around i see something strange behind a box and move it, only to reveal a path. YES !!

I look at Bella.

Y/N : " I found a path come on !!! "

I let her enter first and i go next, replacing the box in front of the path so that the researchers won't find it and won't follow us.

We get out of the path, back in a corridor. We run again finding another hiding spot. In a pool reserve.
We stayed there for a moment.
After what looks like ten minutes, i turn to Bella.

Y/N : " Let's survive this round ! " i said cheering.

Bella : " Let's survive this round !! " she respond smiling.

~

Time passes and still no one around, no researchers.
I smile at the thought of surviving the round with Bella. This game is crazy but soooooo much fun.

[ No One's - P.O.V ]

The thirty minutes are over, the third sound can be heard. The first round is over.

Y/N and Bella gets out from there hiding spot as well as the over teenagers.
All the survivors from the first round returns to the great hall.

Y/N : " WE SURVIVED !!! " she cheers.

Bella : " YA !!! I'M SO HAPPY !!! " she joins Y/N.

As the two girls reach the great hall they are welcomed by a confused and stressed Ivy.

Bella : " What's wrong Ivy ? "

Ivy : " Have you seen Rose ? " she ask worried.

Y/N : " No, why ? "

Ivy : " I can't seem to find her ever since she has been disqualified..."

< To be continued...>