Chapter 10 : Friday Night

I just didn't have the words to describe the beauty of this place.

Y/N : " Pinch me i am dreaming..." I said as i was in the clouds.

Ivy : * shrugs her shoulders and pinch my arm *

Y/ N : " AWWW !!!! " * I hold my arm * " What was that for ?!!! " i ask her confused and in pain.

Ivy : " You literally asked us to do it..." she said with no shame.

Y/N : " I was just joking " i was trying to defend myself.

Ivy : " To bad, what is done is done " and with that she left me behind in shock.

Y/N : " HEY !! HOW DARE YOU !! " and i follow her.

We are now on the island and we are greeted by waiters who offer us something to drink.

Everyone had already left the boat and was leaving each on their own.

Rose : " What should we do first ? " she takes a sip of her drink.

Suddenly, Yuna runs toward us.

Yuna : " Hey !!! Girlsssss !!!! We are going to the beach, wanna come with us ? "

Ivy looks at us and we smile back nodding.

Ivy : " Why not ? LET'S GOOOOOO !!! "

We reach the beach and there were already people from the boat.

Bella : " Let's settle there !! " she points a space under coconut trees,....yep...you heard me right....COCONUT TREES !!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL VZJZIDH SKMDJZDJ !!!! "

I lay down, as well as the other girls.

Lia : " The sun is so nice "

Ryujin : " Agree "

Rose : " I never thought i'd go to an island like that one day "

Bella : " Me too "

As i was gonna speak up, but...somebody interrupted me.
Two girls...

Two girls approached us.

??? (1) : " Hello, Welcome to the island !!! " smiles.

I straighten up.

??? (1) : " My name is Victoria and this is my twin sister Zoe " points the other girl next to her.

Zoe : " Hello nice to meet you " Smiles too.

I smile they seem very nice and kind.

Ivy : " Thank you, do you girls live here ? " Ivy asked to them as she was also smiling.

Victoria : " Yes we live here, and you girls were are you from ? We noticed several tourists in the vicinity, you are a group that visits ? " she asked us.

Lia : " No, not really, we came here with the Teen Cruise. I don't know if you heard about it but ya, we are from a cruise and we are here for the day " Lia explained to them.

But will she explained i could see Zoe's face dropping as Lia said the world "Teen Cruise" But i didn't understand why ? Maybe she knew about that Cruise but why this face ?
But i erased my thought as Victoria said ;

Victoria : " Do you want us to make you visit the island later ? " she proposes.

The girls : " Sure, thank you very much " They smiled.

[ No One's - P.O.V ]

Victoria and Zoe stayed with the girls at the beach and they were getting along pretty well.