Chapter 23 : Where is Juyeon ?

I close my eyes, too scared to see what will happen.
After a few seconds, i can hear Yeji sigh in relief and i open my eyes again. Thank god she didn't miss the target and didn't hurt Rose, Mr.Kim smirks.

Mr.Kim : " Wow...impressive *he claps his hands* the power of friendship is really something Huh ?....let's continue with...." he looks around for his next victim.

Mr.Kim : " Q..."

I could see that Q gulped.

Please god make this torture end already, i thought.

< Time Skip >

It has been some time now and the time on the stopwatch on the wall is almost over. Mr.Kim had the time for one more person...

We were all in terrible states now, things had happened that are too horrible to describe or to even think about.

[ No One's - P.O.V ]

For the last person I am choosing....

The Man looks around for his last target for this group and after a few seconds, his eyes finally landed on someone...and this someone is...

Mr.Kim : " Juyeon..." smirk.

Juyeon looks up at him giving him a death glare.

Mr.Kim : " Juyeon...Truth or Dare ? "

Juyeon doesn't even think twice and responds.

Juyeon : " Tru-..." he didn't even had the time to answer that he was interrupted by Mr.Kim.

Mr.Kim : " Wait, no !!! I have a better idea " he said smirking.

[ P.O.V - Yuna ]

I went back and forth while waiting with the others.
I look at the clock hanging on the wall and turn toward Sunwoo.

Yuna : " it has been 20 minutes now..." I said worried.

Sunwoo looks at me worriedly.

Sunwoo : " Yeah..."

We were all waiting and the door opened and here they were.
We see them and run toward them. I run into Y/N's arms.

Yuna : " Oh my god, are you okay ?!! " I ask her hugging her tightly.

Y/N : "...y-yeah..." I heard her voice crack.

I pull away from the hug and look at her...she had tears in her eyes.

Yuna : " Wait...What's wrong ? " i ask confused but at the same time anxious.

And then she broke down crying, i hurriedly hugged her again trying to calm her down.

We were all silence and i looked at the others trying to understand what happened.

Yuna : " Guys...what happened ? " But their couldn't even look at us anymore, they were looking down silence as well.

That's when Sunwoo broke the silence, asking...

Sunwoo : " Wait....where is Juyeon ? "

< Flashback >

[ P.O.V  Y/N ]

Mr.kim : " You have to choose between leaving me Y/N one night with me or...you stay here with us, like with Rose ? "

We all widened our eyes by the question. WTF !! WHAT A DISGUSTING PERVERT HE IS !!!
Juyeon glares at him, i'm sure if Juyeon wasn't attached he would have thrown himself on him, beating the sh*t out of him.

Mr.kim : " We don't have all day Juyeon now CHOOSE !!! "

Juyeon : " I'm staying here with you son of a b*th, don't you ever dare say something like that to Y/N or somebody else again !! " he said and spits on him.

Mr.Kim cleans himself and starts laughing madly.

Mr.Kim : " Time's up...let's go get the next group " he said and went to press a button who detached us all except Juyeon.

Everyone started to leave the room but i rushed to Juyeon.

Y/N : " Juyeon noo !!! Don't do this !! " i said crying " You should have let me go one night with him !!! "

Juyeon : " What !!! With him !!! ONE NIGHT WITH HIM, AND LET YOU GET HURT !? NO F*CKING WAY I'M LEAVING YOU EVEN FOR A SECOND WITH THIS PERVERT !!! " he screamed.

I hugged him crying

Y/N : " Please...stay safe..."

He hold my hand and strok it  to calm me down.

Juyeon : " Don't worry for me...i will be fine and i will come back soon " he said forcing a smile.

< Present >

Y/N : " He protected me..." I looked down at my feet " and he took Rose's place "

Bella : " Wait...ROSE ?!!! " She said in disbelief.

Ivy : " She...she's alive ?!! " she asked hesitantly "

I look back up at them and smile weakly.

Y/N : " Yes...yes she is " I looked back behind me and they followed me, there she was...next to Yeji "

Ivy and Bella gasped and runned toward her hugging her tightly.

Ivy : " We were so scared that something had happened to you "
Bella : " Yes, since that night i thought i would never see you again " she cried.

Rose : " I know...i thought the same thing, I thought I would die i-i..thought it was the end " she heavily cried as well.

Ivy opens her arm towards me for me to join the hug, i wipped my tears and joined them in the hug.

And we stayed like that for a moment....

The night went on, all groups have passed but a lot of people went missing...they didn't come back like Juyeon...

I don't know if some of them had been killed...i don't really want to know Honestly...i-i....don't know if Juyeon is alive ?

But...he promised me that he will be fine and...even if it's hard...i trust him...

< Time Skip >
[ The next Day ]

I was on the deck alone watching the sea...

I feel empty...

I sigh.

Y/N : " Will this hell end ?  " i thought.

??? : " Only if you make it stop...

~ To be continued...~
________________________________

I'm so sorry for not posting, i didn't have the time or courage for a little while but i hope you will like this episode ^^
Beyyyy~~~~ ♡♡