Chapter 12 : Hide and Seek [ Second Round ]

Bella : " Wait ! What do you mean ? "

Ivy : " Well, after we separated with you guys, we went to hide at the bar. But then, maybe twenty minutes before the round ends some researchers found us and we tried to run, to escape but while running one of them grabbed Rose by the arm. She told me to run since she is now discalified and that we were going to meet again here, since Mr.Kim said that the discalified should come here but i can't find her anywhere ever since !!!! " she exclaimed still panicking.

I put my hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

Y/N : " Don't worry, they may have taken them somewhere else for the time of the second round " I said trying to reassure her but, i have to admit that i was also worried since they are supposed to be here as Mr.Kim had said.

Mr.Kim : " Well done everybody, you all are qualified for the second round. Now we give you half an hour to relax and unjoy the party before round two. Andddd if you are wondering where are all the discalified, then they are in an other room partying, they will be back when round two is over " he smiles before leaving us.

Y/N : " You see Ivy, nothing to worry about she is partying "

Bella : " In addition, knowing her she must be unjoying herself " she adds.

Ivy smiles now totally relaxed.

Ivy : " Okey, let's go have some fun " and she started running toward the dance floor "

We follow her, i look to the side and see Mr.Kim Kim with a group of the cruise members.  Mr.Kim whispers in one of the boys ear and he nodded his head.

I frown, curious but shrugged it off, thinking it was related with the round round.
I then run to the dance floor, Ivy and Bella waiting for me there.

~~

If somehow i knew...

For once...i should have listened to my curiosity...

~~

Mr.kim : " Your attention everyone, will soon begin the second round. I will now explain the rules ;

- First of all, there will be many more researchers.

- You only have five minutes to hide his time.

- The game will last one hour this time.

- For the rest it's the same as the first round, you get touch discalified.

The last to survive will be the winners of the evening. Good luck and let the best win "

We prepare ourself.

Bella : " Five minutes to hide is SO short !!! "

Y/N : " Agree, but we can do this !!! "

Ivy : " Let's stay together this time " she said.

Y/N / Rose : " Yep ! "

Mr.Kim : " Round two will start in 5....4.....3.......2............1- "

The sound could be heard, the game begin and we start running.

[ Mr.Kim - P.O.V ]

Let the real game begins...

[ No One's - P.O.V ]

The three girls are running, they only have five minutes to hide. They keep on running, from corridor to corridor.

Bella : " Where should we go ? "

Ivy : " I don't know maybe in a- ..."

She was interrupted by the sound, meaning only one thing...

Y/N : " The five minutes are over, it's the researchers turn now...."

~

The boat was dead silent again.
The girls still haven't found a hiding place, they move through the corridors discreetly hoping to find a hiding place as quickly as possible.

[ Y/N - P.O.V ]

We walk along a corridor.

Bella : *Whispers* " What time is it ? "

Ivy : *Whispers* " nearly twenty, the game ends in about forty minutes-..."

I put my finger on her lips, shushing her.

I heard something.

We hide at the corner of the corridor. I take a look and see researchers, three of them but....they are not the cruise members ? They were adults, maybe around forty years old.

I'm confuse, isn't Mr. Kim supposed to be the only adult here ?
They look mean and have tattoos and....and weapons in their hands !!!??

I turn to Bella and Ivy stressed.

Y/N : * Whispers* " Who are they ?  Why do they have weapons !!? " I whisper shout.

Bella : *Whispers* I don't know but i have a weird feeling about this...that's not normal " she said worried.

I look back at the " Researchers " They are getting closer to us.

Ivy : * Whispers* We need to move ! "

As we were about to go a scream suddenly could be heard. We froze...
I never ever in my life heard somebody scream like that, the scream was so high and strong, as if someone was being tortured. It give me goosebumps....

I look from where comes the screaming, it was toward the researchers.

I saw a girl being chased by one of them until she reach the three researchers.

I could see so much fear in her eyes, she was crying in a terrible state.

She got block by them but tries to escape still screaming.

Until....a gun shot could be heard...

One of them shoot her in the head while she tried to run away.

I cover my mouth in shock....wh-...what just...happen ?

I'm trying not to cry.

WHAT THE F*CK JUST HAPPEN !!!!! ????

The body of the girl was laying down on the floor...with no life...

I turn to the girls, me being à crying mess.

Y/N : * Whispers shout * WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW !!! "

They were also crying, what is this ? What is all of this ? So many questions in my head.

Y/N : * Whispers*  " Let's go !! "

But they don't move...

Y/N : *whispers* " what are you doing, we have to move !! "

Still, they don't move, their sceared gaze is fixed on something behind me.

That's when i feel something against my temple...a gun...

I froze...

I could see researchers coming from behind Ivy and Rose, grabbing them and holding them in place.

I stay quiet, crying silently....i can't do anything....

I close my eyes, shaking, ready for the gunshot, ready to die...

But when the gunshot was released,...i didn't feel any pain...

~ To be continued ~

Sorry for not posting sooner, i was busy 😅 but i hope you unjoy this Chapter ^^