Chapter 15 : Game over

~ Time Skip ~

We just sit there in silence, time passes, we don't know what time it is now or how much time we have been hiding here. The round three has begun and because of it we need to stay quiet, to not be found by the researchers otherwise it's death.

I was just lost in my thoughts when i feel like someone's watching me...
I turn around and yes, Juyeon was looking at me. He sees that i'm watching him watching me and quickly mouthed me a " Are you okay ?  " from afar.
And i immediately mouthed him a " Sure, i'm fine ", he nods in response and focus back on something else.

I sight and silence returns.

~~

We were still sitting in silence when suddenly ! A noise could be heard from the outside, near the room.
We all gently step back as far as possible from the door, without making any noise of course.

I give Ju Haknyeon a " What was that ?  " look, but he simply shrugs his shoulders.

That's when...

...someone knocks on the door...

We all froze...

I could feel Bella shaking next to me, i hold her hand.

Silence returns again and no one moves, we were all stunned and scared. Was it a researcher ?

The simple fact of not knowing stressed us even more !!

There was no more noise, had the person in question left ?

I keep staring at the door in fear...but then the knocking started again !

Ok, whoever is that person behind the door, he knows we're here...

The knockings continuus  but this time a voice joins them...a really, really, REALLY creepy voice that gave me chills down my spine.

??? : " Hello, hello...i know you are in there, why don't you open the door so we can play a little game together ? "

I could hear small sobs beside me, i turn my head and yes it was Bella trying to keep her sobs quiet. I hug her to calm her down, but i have to admit that i was freaking scared as well !!!

??? : " I can hear you...come...come on let's play ! Open the door..."

That guy will haunt me all my life i swear !...well...if i stay alive...

I know it sounds stupid and not the right moment but i miss my mom right know !! MOM ! DAD ! SIS !  I'M SO SCARED TO DIE AND NEVER SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN !!!

The guy behind the door became impatient and i could very well see that he was getting angry because now he started to bang on the door while shouting ;

??? : " OPEN THIS F*CKING DOOR RIGHT KNOW, STOP BEING A PAIN IN THE *SS !!!! "

I wanted to cry, i thought some other researchers will come because of him, all of that lasted at least ten minutes and then silence again...

I thought he might have left but no !....i was so wrong...

There was a noise coming from  the ground, i lower my head to look but immediately gasp !
Kevin quickly put his hand on my mouth.

What i saw looked like a scene from a horror movie. This was too much for me.

Under the door, the man had slipped his fingers, his bloody and disgusting fingers.

??? : " Come on, come on...before i get mad !! "

We need to leave NOW !!!!

I stand up and open the second door on the ground to escape. The others understood and quickly follow me.