Chapter 9 : The Island

The next morning, it was still eight o'clock when Y/N woke up gently and opened her eyes.
She looks around for the time, she finds the clock < quarter to   eight >. She stood up and went to Bella's bed, where the girl was still sleeping peacefully.

Y/N : " Hey, Bella...wake up..." she shakes her gently.

Bella : * turns around in her sleep * " Please,...no mom.. i want an ostrich in the bathtub " she says in her sleep.

Y/N was trying not to laugh and continued to shake her but a little more violently.

Y/N : " Hey ! Bella, sunshine ! It's time to wake up ! "

No move or respond from the girl.

[ Y/N - P.O.V ]

Okey girl you are gonna regret that...

I leave the room and come back a few minutes later with something in my hands.

Y/N : " Bella, Last chance to wake up, if in five secondes you are not up, don't you dare come to complain "

Bella is still not moving.

Y/N : " Very well,...you have made your choice, now assume the consequences " and with this last sentence i pour a bucket of cold water on her head and in less than a second, Bella's scream can be heard.

She jumps out of bed and screams.

Bella : " I'M AWAKE ! I'M AWAKE !  "

Y/N : " Good " smiles innocently.

Bella just looks at me with a glare.

Bella : " Your are a demon..."

Y/N : " I love you too " I smile.

And, she goes into the bathroom to dry herself. Minutes later she comes back out and ask me.

Bella : " Where are Ivy and Rose ? "

Y/N : " Ivy left a note, they are having their breakfast in the great hall, i was waiting for you to go, your ready ? " i ask her.

Bella : " Yep, let's go "

Bella opens the room door and we head to the great hall.

We arrive and see the girls sitting at the table but, they were not alone.
Two other girls were sitting with them.

We approach the table and we are greeted by Ivy.

Ivy : " Good morning girls-..." she suddenly stops in the middle of her sentence.

Bella : " What ? "

Y/N : " What's wrong ? "

We ask.

She looks at us from head to toe.

Ivy : " Are you aware that you are still in your pajamas ?....the two of you..." she finally ask us.

I quickly look at my clothes, as well as Bella...oups...indeed, i'm still in my, my little pony pyjamas as Bella in her Olaf pyjamas.

Y/N : " Ow, well....who cares, i'm lazy to go back to change and anyway it is the morning, who will judge me ? " i said and sit on my chair, Bella does the same as Ivy, Rose and the two girls laugh from my rebellion.

Rose : " Some things will never change " she chuckles.

Ivy : " Yep, anyway Bella, Y/N i would like to introduce you to, two girls, whom i met with Rose a few hours ago, when you two were still snoring " she explained.

But just to be clear,... I DON'T SNORE !!!

The first girl introduced herself ;

??? (1) : " Hello, my name is Lia, nice to meet you girls " she said smiling. OMG HER SMILE !!! VTDHTGCWG...

The other girl presented herself ;

??? (2) : " Hey !! My name is Yuna, hope we can be friends " she smiles, she looks fun and friendly, and they are so so nice, dude i love them already !!

[ No One's - P.O.V ]

After that they start to eat and chitchat.
Bella gets along with Lia and YN is laughing and talking with Yuna. They already look like close friends.

Lia : " Later we will introduce you to our group, cause there are three other girls with us, but they are busy this morning "

Rose : " Sure, i can't wait to meet them now " Rose exclaimed happily.

Yuna : " I'm exited for the stop on the island of tomorrow !! "

Bella : " Wait, is it already Tuesday today ? " she ask.

Lia : " Yes, and tomorrow is Wednesday "

Bella : " Wow...i'm starting to forget everything, am i that old ? " she ask Ivy by holding her shoulder.

Ivy : * also holds her shoulder * " yes,...yes you are getting old..."

Bella : " Owww,  Ivy..i-i feel like i'm leaving... " * pretends to be unwell *

Ivy : * caresses her face gently * " My love please don't leave me, i can see your wrinkles and your white hair "

AnDdddd....they start a dramatic scene.

Y/N : " You think we're going to do what tomorrow, or on which island exactly we're going to ? " i ask to change this strange subject.

Rose : " I don't know but i really can't wait !!! "

Lia : " We will see " she smiles.

~ Time Skip ~

In the afternoon we went to meet the other three girls in front of a mini coffee shop,
yes, yes...A COFFEE SHOP ON A CRUISE !!!
We wait at a table and finally the girls arrive.

Yuna : " Here, we present you Yeji, Chaeryeong and Ryujin "

The three girls greets them happily.

The three girls : " Hello " smiles sweetly.

Rose : " Nice to meet all three of you " She said as we nod or heads behind agreeing.

~

The nine of them spent their afternoon chatting, shopping and just rested, discussing about tomorrow and everything.

[ Y/N - P.O.V ]

Next morning everybody gathered in the great hall, we were sitting, waiting, it was eight o'clock and Mr.Kim appeared.

Mr.Kim : " Good Morning everybody, in an hour we will arrive on the island, during this time i will ask you to prepare a small bag with swimsuits because there is a beach on the Island for those who wish to swim. We will stay there all day, we will go back to the boat tonight at seven o'clock.
This island is sparsely populated but it is very large, i tell you in advance. There are restaurants, spats and many other activities, have fun !! And see you all tonight for seven in the evening in front of the boat " he said smiling and we applaud.

The next hour, we prepare our little bag with some stuff. When the time came and we arrive at the island. I'm so freaking excited !!

We go down and there, i am breathless...
The only sentence i could get out of my mouth now was...

Y/N : " Wow..."

To be continued...