It's Time

Amy's POV

"I fucking hate this" I cursed to my self thinking about what happened with Lucas and I. I couldn't let that happen again I was torn I didn't want to dig up old feelings and affections it took me so long to get rid of them and I am in no place to do that again.

I turn the music up on my tablet and closed the door while I packed my bag. I couldn't sing along because I needed a new distraction. I'll be here for a few months and I need someone who will entertain my sexual desires that doesn't go by the name Lucas whatever his last name is.

Then it hit me

Why am I staying after the wedding? Kass will be on her honeymoon and Jess will be working so I just go home a day or so after the wedding right?

I think you should

Ofcourse you do

I call Jessica and told her plans and she said it's fine with her but I really should be talking to Kass. I got off the phone with Jessica and called Kass. She also didn't see any fault in my plan and this was great I wasn't going to say anything to anyone else because it's really none of their business.

🖤

After the wedding I head back to the house and hit the shower. I wasn't going to finish pack because I'll pull it up tomorrow looking for an outfit to wear to lunch with Jessica. I sat on the bed on my laptop catching up on what's going on with the company, and see if my business was in enough shape to step into the real world and off the computer screens.

I heard a knock on the door and I mood changed.

"Yeah!?"

"Can I come?" He asked again with the stupid questions.

"Your house"

He opens the door and leans on the post "dinner?"

"Not hungry" I answered without looking at him. I was lying I was starving but I didn't want to have to make small talk in the kitchen and do it all over again.

"Ohkay" and he left closing the door behind him. 

After a few minutes the house was really quiet so I ordered pizza and waited when it was almost here I went to the door. On my way I see Lucas sprawled out on the couch on his phone. I ignored him and stood at the door, when my pizza came I took my orange juice out of the refrigerator and went back to the room.

"Thought you weren't hungry?"

"Changed my mind"

I was trying to be as nonchalant as possible but deep down I wanted to yell at him. I knew that wasn't going to happen because he wouldn't give me the chance to, and it's probably for the best. Again, nothing will change so why bother.

🖤

Lunch with Jessica was good we talked about everything I had missed while I was gone. She kept trying to push Lucas into the conversation and I told her I didn't want to talk about it and unlike Kassidy would she dropped it.

I started packing my bags while I played music and had my own little concert as I always do. Someone should get me into a studio.

"Amy!!!!"

Why does this mother fucker keep yelling my damn name.

I pretend as if I didn't hear and move on with my life. When as usual he swang the door open, I really hate the fact that this is his house or I would have killed him.

"Don't you hear me calling you?"

"Matter a fact I did"

I could see the anger in his face "what??" I asked him trying not to laugh

"I heard you were leaving. Is this true?"

I started laughing so hard he just stood there, I couldn't believe this "is that what you're mad about?"

"I'm not mad, I'm hurt because you didn't tell me and you said you were staying for a few months!"

"Well darling dear, if you must know, I have changed my mind. I see no need in staying here any longer."

He stood there waiting for me to continue so I did.

"If I stay here whatever this is" I said gesturing between us both "is going to continue and I don't want that and I know you definitely don't want that. I'm hot and you can't resist my charm no man can" I said tooting my own horn and smiling my face off.

"Wow!" Here we go "Ohkay whatever you think is best for you do that" and he just walked away closing the door.

Hate it here.

🖤

I went to take a shower and I couldn't get him out of mind. I hated this, I started cussing endlessly above the loud music. I got out of the shower dripping wet and got my towel and went for his room.

"I hate you know that right" I said as went in like owned the place.

"Yes you told me, countless times and I am starting to believe you now" he responded

"Well I do. I mean I love your dick but I hate you. See my problem?"

"Amy we have been over this before. You want to leave you can"

I sighed and sat on the edge of his bed with tears in my eyes. I really wanted this to be over but I knew I'd miss him.
"I'm really leaving Lucas. I'm loving you all over again and I don't want to I really don't want to, because I know you won't love me back"

He reached to touch me and shoved him off.

I got up and left. I couldn't do this again.

A/N: Thank you for reading my lovelies!
Amy and Lucas are really quite the pair😌❤️